B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

This lesbian couple really interest me, and personally, the man / woman couple apartments really never interest me

Good evening, kiss to all ... I prefer when there is a man woman, especially if man is called Bogdan hahaha ... But I have to give you reason ... there have been few couples man, woman who have attracted my attention ....

5 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Good evening, kiss to all ... I prefer when there is a man woman, especially if man is called Bogdan hahaha ... But I have to give you reason ... there have been few couples man, woman who have attracted my attention ....

Being a female, I hope I can be as bold to say, you are probably attracted to a man's body and yes that includes his penis, but it's the total opposite for me, and it's not that they're a lesbian couple, because I have seen lesbian couples on this site before, but none of them has shown the affection towards each other like I have seen with this couple, and if the one named Piper ' being the smaller frame girl', I have to say she looks so sweet looking and I really enjoy watching her bate

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Essendo una femmina, spero di poter essere tanto audace da dire, probabilmente sei attratto dal corpo di un uomo e sì, incluso il suo pene, ma è il contrario assoluto per me, e non è che sono una coppia lesbica, perché io ho visto coppie lesbiche su questo sito prima, ma nessuno di loro ha mostrato affetto l'uno verso l'altro come ho visto con questa coppia, e se quello di nome Piper "è la ragazza più piccola", devo dire che sembra così dolce guardando e mi piace molto vederla bate

Yes, I confirm that I am attracted to the male penis ... But also a nice butt and a nice male physique ahahahah

• Like 3