B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

R1 and R2 was the proof you are wrong :biggrin:

Of course i am😅,maybe confused also hehe.ALL the Barca girls houses are the proof I am right,if someone really thinks it's real life what we see nowdays(and prior)in this houses i feel sorry for him,them😅.

• Like 1

Hello everyone kiss, I have followed Rlc for many years and over time tenants follow a certain sexual tendency ... First period there were fewer solo masturbates than the girls much more sex between couples and quiet sex sometimes even under cover .. Then we went to a phase where the solo masturbates increased virtuously and decreased sex between couples .... Then came the year of swapping (I cite more known examples masha and bear ahahah Vanessa Marchette) ... then arrived at the period of bdsm masturbation with orgasms in spurts or pees, very intense sex ... It could be assumed that people and tenants have changed ... No many girls have already been more than once in the program, yet they have changed the way and style of masturbating and having orgasms ... Now the question I would like to ask is the following ... Have the girls matured and want to show themselves more? Or do they follow a sexual trend that satisfies the various (different) tastes of users?

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Of course i am😅,maybe confused also hehe.ALL the Barca girls houses are the proof I am right,if someone really thinks it's real life what we see nowdays(and prior)in this houses i feel sorry for him,them😅.

the youth of now is much more liberated and crazy than before, just see the different student parties to see it

it could be fun to wander on campus or female student sororities to be able to compare but in my humble opinion, in terms of human behavior, the girls of barcelona must be close enough to these students

Maybe it's not enough real life for some people too :angel:

but hey you have to have a young mind to think about it, I feel sorry for him or them who do not see it 😁

4 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Hello everyone kiss, I have followed Rlc for many years and over time tenants follow a certain sexual tendency ... First period there were fewer solo masturbates than the girls much more sex between couples and quiet sex sometimes even under cover .. Then we went to a phase where the solo masturbates increased virtuously and decreased sex between couples .... Then came the year of swapping (I cite more known examples masha and bear ahahah Vanessa Marchette) ... then arrived at the period of bdsm masturbation with orgasms in spurts or pees, very intense sex ... It could be assumed that people and tenants have changed ... No many girls have already been more than once in the program, yet they have changed the way and style of masturbating and having orgasms ... Now the question I would like to ask is the following ... Have the girls matured and want to show themselves more? Or do they follow a sexual trend that satisfies the various (different) tastes of users?

Hello. Personally don't think it's getting mature for some, more about being smarter and doing minimal, but still getting the rewards. You get a mix of the more tours they do, the more comfortable they get... Then the ones the more they do, the less they want to and just a holiday and easy money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

Good afternoon Sexy...There's no doubt in my mind that the higher bonus money now is a huge factor influencing what many of the girls will do...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon Sexy...There's no doubt in my mind that the higher bonus money now is a huge factor influencing what many of the girls will do...

Nop,no bonuses or extras payments,what we see in cams is no shows,Just real life in cams,unscripted,raw.😉.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

the youth of now is much more liberated and crazy than before, just see the different student parties to see it

it could be fun to wander on campus or female student sororities to be able to compare but in my humble opinion, in terms of human behavior, the girls of barcelona must be close enough to these students

Maybe it's not enough real life for some people too :angel:

but hey you have to have a young mind to think about it, I feel sorry for him or them who do not see it 😁

What more can i say..if someone watch this shows for years in Barca houses and still thinks is real life and is what girls do in vacations always(like happens with this residents)i genuine feel sorry for him,them.Not a matter of having a "young mind" but just of minimal intelligence.Unless the persons that defend that(what happens in Rlc Barca places is normal and what young girl in vacations do bla bla)have some interest, shares or something in Rlc,then would make sense😂.In that case i absolutely also would say,defend to death that is all real,genuine and absolutely fantastic.

• Like 4

This is what i think rlc always been and now still is but in some regrads changed for worst(probably because that's what sells more,gives more profit).In first years site was mainly about real,life in cams,watching couples in their houses,their daily routines,friends,pets,family(in some cases)but the show element was already part of site,was a site we didn't knew for sure,or when what would happen,When etc and what the residents would do or not..was mostly indeed..real life in cams(as possible being a cam site),then maybe two,three years ago..site started changing a lot,we still had plenty of couples houses and things in a good number of times still were pretty normal and not planned but the shows already started going by the roof,and we started knowing a lot of times what would happen and when etc,this specialy in Barca houses,and then sinse all Russia houses closed..site become in most part girls in cams..shows at night,we know what they gona do..few spontaneous,not arranged moments(mainly during night time),Think only houses and residents left from the old,good rlc style is Martina&Alberto and Linda&Tibor And to less extend Carla&Yanai.For better and worst..This is what things become.

Usualy i don't enjoy g/g action or at least prefer by far G/b action,but dear god..this two are just delicious,nothing boring in them😍.By far the best,more exciting lesbian sex i seen in any cam site.Top!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2