B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Kristy wears a Beatles shirt, Alana plays the "Nowhere" girl. The girls are strugling with the english language.

The italien guy has angels on his t-shirt, does he know R1?

They're not being very subtle about all going to the little restroom at the same time.  Not Alana, however...   A good time being had by all.😉

8 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

They're not being very subtle about all going to the little restroom at the same time.  Not Alana, however...   A good time being had by all.😉

Judging by the conversation beforehand, I reckon they were explaining the cam situation to him...

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

She's trying to calm him down but he insist on being a clown.. There's always one.

Well not anymore lol!...Sad because I was enjoying the banter. The new guy spoilt the mood and Irma sorted him...

I wish the girls continued in English though...☹️

• Like 1

Just now, rosey 1 said:

Nice move by Irma. That is why she keeps returning. She doesn't suffer idiots.😊

Yes, I'm not her greatest fan but she was pure class there!..She realised that the new guy wanted to be the centre of attention and sent him packing with his tail between his legs. I don't think we'll see him again, especially when he acknowleged the cam in the hall with a thumbs up twice on the way out..😒

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, I'm not her greatest fan but she was pure class there!..She realised that the new guy wanted to be the centre of attention and sent him packing with his tail between his legs. I don't think we'll see him again, especially when he acknowleged the cam in the hall with a thumbs up twice on the way out..😒

I'm normally not, as well, but I can't remember when I have been more impressed with how she handled a potential problem before it escalated. I must say that i've become more of a fan of her's. I feel offended when someone reacts to us viewers as he did. We're paying good money just to watch and be ignored, in a good way.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I'm normally not, as well, but I can't remember when I have been more impressed with how she handled a potential problem before it escalated. I must say that i've become more of a fan of her's. I feel offended when someone reacts to us viewers as he did. We're paying good money just to watch and be ignored, in a good way.

Her RLC experience shone through tonight...❤️