B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Of course not, and since there are no boys around they have the right to play it all together, because they may feel more confortable to play it without boys

You do not get it. The only reason why they perform this event are the guys watching the stream. It is a show for the cameras. It is a show for guys. The Girls would never do this shit if there were no cameras.

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

in the real world girls don't play these games with boys,

If at all, it is because they are persuaded by their guys and are completely drunk. But what is completely unrealistic is that in the GOV apartment straight girls are playing sex games all the time without even a single guy present. That is just bullshit.

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

As I predicted, the whole thing will not just remain a "reality" night. There's another teasing strip game show. 

In what world is it realistic that seven girls (probably all into guys) play such a game when no guy is present. This whole Event just happens because the girls want to give a show for the camera. 🤮

The whole thing has nothing to do with the actual life of the girls, no matter how often someone here tries to tell himself that. It is the opposite of an insight into the private life of the girls. Just a superficial show without any worth, played so it's not so obvious that the GOV apartments are dead. 

can we just let the girls have fun as they want and just enjoy the moment?

I think your vision of reality is wrong and you might be surprised what girls can do or say when they are in a group

The girls seem to be having fun and we can see that it goes beyond the simple framework of a show for the cams

It's just a shame that you can't see this border anymore and I really think that you should move on to something else in life that would make you happier, because apparently that is no longer the case with rlc

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You do not get it. The only reason why they perform this event are the guys watching the stream. It is a show for the cameras. It is a show for guys. The Girls would never do this shit if there were no cameras.

If at all, it is because they are persuaded by their guys and are completely drunk. But what is completely unrealistic is that in the GOV apartment straight girls are playing sex games all the time without even a single guy present. That is just bullshit.

YOU don't get it. One thing is them having guys around the appartment and feeling their presence, another thing is guys watching. And I suppose they don't even know who's watching

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think your vision of reality is wrong and you might be surprised what girls can do or say when they are in a group

The girls seem to be having fun and we can see that it goes beyond the simple framework of a show for the cams

It's just a shame that you can't see this border anymore and I really think that you should move on to something else in life that would make you happier, because apparently that is no longer the case with rlc

I wouldn't say better

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

so moos54 ..just come out and say that RLC pays you very well...for you to be on cc .