Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

1 minute ago, darkman said:

ayer lleve yo a mi cachorro yorkshire de 2 meses a ponerle el chip , la aguja es gorda , y lloraba , me senti fatal , con ganas de darle dos tortazos a la veterinaria . se pasa mal si .

I'm not a Yorkie kind of guy but I can understand where you are coming from.  My older sister has a Yorkie and she loves that dog to death!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darkman said:

no he escuchado muy bien ¿ pero ? parece que el veterinario no es nada barato , y eso supone un problema en la economia de alberto y martina .

I recently took my cat to vet because she had pains and was bleeding from ass and i paid almost 70€.Was some issue regard intestines infection.Vets arent cheap at all.Glad M&A care for their dog and are willing to spent the money.

But dont think they gona have big problems to pay,the have two,three computers,recently they bought that big aquarium and believe me those nice jamon legs they buy with some regularity arent cheap😅.They are trying to take things relatively well and good for them.Now some goofing and sex and they will feel even better hehe.Hopefuly eevrything will go well with the dog.

Hace 13 minutos, ze81 dijo:

Pero no piensen que van a tener grandes problemas para pagar, tienen dos, tres computadoras, recientemente compraron ese gran acuario y créanme que esas bonitas patas de jamón que compran con cierta regularidad no son baratas 😅. Están tratando de tomar las cosas relativamente bien y bien para ellos. Ahora, un poco de tonterías y sexo, y se sentirán aún mejor, jeje. Esperemos que todo vaya bien con el perro.

siento llevarte la contraria amigo, pero un jamón bueno si vale 500 euros, pero uno normal por 30 euros lo tienes en cualquier super, ellos hablan de que estaban ahorrando para comprar un coche, pero la verdad no preste mucha atención, a mi modo de pensar , alberto le gusta poco trabajar, ella si hace trabajos fuera de rlc, el que yo sepa no, y por lo que hablan parece que no le parece bien las condiciones laborales de los que ofrecen. 

1 hour ago, darkman said:

siento llevarte la contraria amigo, pero un jamón bueno si vale 500 euros, pero uno normal por 30 euros lo tienes en cualquier super, ellos hablan de que estaban ahorrando para comprar un coche, pero la verdad no preste mucha atención, a mi modo de pensar , alberto le gusta poco trabajar, ella si hace trabajos fuera de rlc, el que yo sepa no, y por lo que hablan parece que no le parece bien las condiciones laborales de los que ofrecen. 

30,40€ is kinda expensive but good point.In any case they seem to be ok in terms of money,i mean wish i had a gaming pc like them.The playstation version is also the most expensive one(ps4 pro)and more two computers etc.They arent rich of course but think(gladly)they dont have many money issues.But of course this unispected payments(vet in this case)arent easy for most people,M&A included of course.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

I recently took my cat to vet because she had pains and was bleeding from ass and i paid almost 70€.Was some issue regard intestines infection.Vets arent cheap at all.Glad M&A care for their dog and are willing to spent the money.

Their dog got into the garbage in the kitchen the other day.They both went out and left the kitchen door open.Saw Alberto throwing out Chicken bones.Chicken bones can kill a dog.

15 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Their dog got into the garbage in the kitchen the other day.They both went out and left the kitchen door open.Saw Alberto throwing out Chicken bones.Chicken bones can kill a dog.

That sucks,maybe some pieces of bones didnt passed well in dog intestines,lets hope the vet treated the issue and he will return soon to home.

• Like 1