B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Agree my friend,will be interesting if people will continue paying when the same rejoins comeback for the 6,7,8 time.If at least they hadn't raised the prices 50%..but paying the same and getting a lot less and a ton of that less being recycled all the time and zero new houses..end of year they will have to raise prices again 50,100% lol.

if history is any indication, people will continue to pay even if the girls are on their 10th, 11th, or 12th visits!!!  these are the kind of people that take their cars to a tire shop to have tire fixed and the tire shop tells them they need a new a engine that the tire is fine so they take their car to a mechanic to get a new engine.  These people will follow RLC to the grave no matter what they do!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what happened to you, have you lost your mind?  3 to 6 decades would be more like it!  That's RLC's biggest problem at current....i've always preached how lazy RLC was and now you are seeing just that.  They raised the prices back up to survive a little longer, because they know that people will pay it, they know that bringing back repeats isn't going to stop people from paying.  They (RLC) have lost it!!!!

As much as you say you don't care and as much time as you spend here talking about RLC--if they lose and go out of business---I just do not know how you will survive.  😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

I refuse to believe they(special The more repeated girl)are joining again so fast,The barely leaved after many months of stupid shows.Dont think Rlc will do such thing.They increased prices 50%..Must had been for some reason,so many rejoins it isn't a valid reason.

Ich habe die Mädchen gesehen und einen großen Schreck bekommen.
Die Mädchen sollen in Barcelona glücklich werden, aber nicht auf meinen Bildschirm erscheinen.
Amber und Naomi muss ich nicht mehr sehen.
Reine Lückenfüller , einfach langweilig.

I saw the girls and got a big fright.
The girls are said to be happy in Barcelona but not to appear on my screen.
I no longer have to see Amber and Naomi.
Pure gap filler, just boring.

• Upvote 1

what the fuck is going on in this apartment, Blair and Loraine, missing since yesterday morning, two girls, one of them overweight, arrived with their suitcases, RLC, is experiencing a moment of heeling