B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

Lorraine arranges her position to stare at the wall whilst using her toy. It really is beyond pathetic to watch. Mike looks bored. stiff!!! Thank god there is some football to watch on TV!!!!!

Honestly, what is the whole point of this?  She goes out of her way to look the other way...nothing erotic or entertaining about it whatsoever.

This is the strangest threesome I've ever seen. Lorraine's just sorta in the corner trying her best to get off while Mike awkwardly fucks Blair. All three look bored as hell. I bet if Lorraine sat on Blair's face, things would heat up.

Edit. Jesus. Mike did such a poor job that Lorraine has to finish Blair for him. Criminey!

21 hours ago, Billybob said:

This is the strangest threesome I've ever seen. Lorraine's just sorta in the corner trying her best to get off while Mike awkwardly fucks Blair. All three look bored as hell. I bet if Lorraine sat on Blair's face, things would heat up.

Edit. Jesus. Mike did such a poor job that Lorraine has to finish Blair for him. Criminey!

These types of events are the downfall of RLC. Sex shows for the camera, extremely unrealistic and annoying to watch. 

I liked to watch Lorraine with her BF. Blair and her BF with this silly Shows are unbearable. I hope they move out fast.

• Thanks 1

In #B4 haben die Zwillinge das Feld geräumt - Liebe Bewohner, ihr würdet uns Glücklich machen, diesem Beispiel zu folgen.
Koffer packen und Abflug in Richtung Heimat.

In # B4 the twins cleared the field - Dear residents, you would make us happy to follow this example.
Pack your suitcase and take off for home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1