Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hope Masha doesn't leave in summer,we only have her and her house to have this nice guests and surprises.Again i say..thank god we have Masha in Rlc.

she can left i will not miss her and put as replacement piper/taylor here because apparently rlc don't want open new apartments

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, firewall said:

she can left i will not miss her and put as replacement piper/taylor here because apparently rlc don't want open new apartments

So we would lose the only resident that still gives us new "special" guests with regularity,agree Regard P&T getting a place but not this one..they can get any of the crap COV houses or the fake couple house.Or maybe a new house if Rlc cared to open new places..but they abandoned us.

10 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

I wish that is a new roommate!

Me to.The best thing is that it seems the guest actualy lives in Italy,so contrary to Sophia we could see her with friends,boyfriend etc.Could be a good option.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So we would look the only resident that still gives us new "special" guests with regularity,agree Regard P&T getting a place but not this one..they can get any of the crap COV houses or th fake couple house.Or maybe a new house if Rlc cared to open new places..but they abandoned us.

piper/taylor will have interesting guests also i have no doubt with that, if i have to choose bewteen piper/taylor and masha my choice is very easy,

masha made her time on rlc it's time for her to turn the page , rlc need fresh air like piper/taylor, the masha show getting old now like rlc

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, firewall said:

More chance of seeing Linda fucking Tibor with a strap-on than RLC opening new Apartments. Site is a joke.

• Haha 2