Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Don't think it's your internet, I get 150 Mb and I am getting lags, it's this site again!

i don't know because i have many difficulty to load the rlc site also, this is why i think there is problem on my side too and not only on the vh side

Anyone can help?My sub is almost ending and gone check the payment options and only apears the one month payment option and by the terrible verotill..no three month option nothing.If anyone can check it and see if it's similar for them i will be apresciated.

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anyone can help?My sub is almost ending and gone check the payment options and only apears the one month payment option and by the terrible verotill..no three month option nothing.If anyone can check it and see if it's similar for them i will be apresciated.

Hi Ze, assume you mean VH, yeah just checked and only the 30 days option is shown using either credit card, PayPal or bitcoin. Who the fuck uses bitcoins 🤔

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

hi, yes it's normal we have only a monthly suscription deal now for VH with verotel, personally never had problem with verotel you can pay for a month without any automatic rebill,

i think there is no more 3 or 6 months deal because VH waiting to open their other site and maybe those deals will return after,

if i have the choice between segpay and verotel i choose verotel

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Hi Ze, assume you mean VH, yeah just checked and only the 30 days option is shown using either credit card, PayPal or bitcoin. Who the fuck uses bitcoins 🤔

Thanks my friend.Yes was talking about VH.Strangely  there is no Three months subs available.Also if you pay in euros you only have Verotill(terrible)option available.

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Contact them. I think you can renew what you had previously. 

But we usualy(always)had several payments options available,now only apears the one month..and that's the most expensive option.They should have several payment types available..maybe it's a mistake by them.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

hi, yes it's normal we have only a monthly suscription deal now for VH with verotel, personally never had problem with verotel you can pay for a month without any automatic rebill,

i think there is no more 3 or 6 months deal because VH waiting to open their other site and maybe those deals will return after,

if i have the choice between segpay and verotel i choose verotel

Had several nasty problems with Verotil,but none with segpay.Gess is personal experience.Only one month available it sucks.

And they also taken out one payment option if you pay in euros.So if you pay with card now you only have one option..verotel.Dont understand why they are taking out options for clients.First time they are having this anti consumer acts.