Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

46 minutes ago, broxman said:

Every one.

i am watching in this moment the darcie and melissa apartments and i have no problem on my side,

i think it depend also of the cameras quality there is in some apartments, i remember i had some problems in the apartments use again some shit cameras model,

the problem i  have is if i stay connected too much time like 5 mn on the same camera under chrome the lagg  start i just need to refresh and there is also more traffic at the end of the day,

after i know on my side i have a shit connection at the end of the day because of my internet so i switch on SD quality during this period when the lagg start and it's good after 11 pm for me

the site run better under firefox for me.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

back as before, don't know why all the plan periods dissapeared in december and are back now, anyways it's a good thing

just curious to see the new plans when the other new site will be open

Not as before,party of VHTV users that pay in Euros have just one payment card option instead of usual two..but people paying in dollars have the usual(and necessary)two options of card payment available.Hope is a bug and they fix it.But yes at least we have more options Regard plans of subs.

OT..just want to thank all the dear cc users that tried to help me,gives me advices on how to improve speed of my shameful computer.i had an 4GB ram stick(My desktop pc is so lame that uses portable parts lol),and tried to put it in my computer but didn't worked..no image..then i remembered that i had an old portable pc of the same brand of my desktop..so i puted the 4GB ram of the portable in my desktop and it worked..prior my ram was always used to limit(was 4),now it have 7,70GB available.Hopefully this will boast in reasonable way the pc speed in daily tasks(internet,streaming,movies,etc).Cheers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

OT..just want to thank all the dear cc users that tried to help me,gives me advices on how to improve speed of my shameful computer.i had an 4GB ram stick(My desktop pc is so lame that uses portable parts lol),and tried to put it in my computer but didn't worked..no image..then i remembered that i had an old portable pc of the same brand of my desktop..so i puted the 4GB ram of the portable in my desktop and it worked..prior my ram was always used to limit(was 4),now it have 7,70GB available.Hopefully this will boast in reasonable way the pc speed in daily tasks(internet,streaming,movies,etc).Cheers.

Glad it worked for you. Feel free to ask more questions any time. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Good morning (Canada) Good afternoon @StnCld316; VHTV have opened a new "realm" with "Rebecca and Hitman". Please can you do your usual wonderful job "the usual thing". They opened with a kitchen table top display in public in the kitchen approx 1500 their time.

Hi. I already created the topic...

• Thanks 1