Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

13 minutes ago, broxman said:

I am sick and tired of the constant freezing/buffering. It is quite clear VHTV are quite happy to take our money and not even bother fixing the site! It has been a problem now for far TOO long. They are a joke of a business!

I just hope they don't really open new sites,if they cant give,deliver a good experience for viewers with their main site what image would give of them if they opened new ones without Have the principal working properly.Said This a lot of times..give viewers,clients a constant,flawless stream experience..then..when site and site runs perfectly for most time..Think in other sites,extensions.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Apresciated for the heads up Spark.Finaly we have three months etc subscriptions available,now it makes sense😀.

Good eh, 3 months of skips/freezes at a cheaper rate that's good value Ze 😂👍

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I just hope they don't really open new sites,if they can give a good experience for viewers with their main site what image would give of them if they opened new ones without Have the principal working properly.Said This a lot of times..give viewers,clients a constant,flawless stream experience..then..when site and site runs perfectly for most time..Think in other sites,extensions.

And I say it constant times that the number of different site you run has absolutely nothing to do when you have hoster issues. They should finally choose a reliable hoster. The one now is obviously a very bad choice...

• Like 1

They puted the several months subscription avalaiabke again but..BIG BUT..people that pay in Euros have less payments methods options than people that pay in dollars.Doesnt make sense!We need at least two options..Verotel and Segpay.Please correct this VHTV.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Good eh, 3 months of skips/freezes at a cheaper rate that's good value Ze 😂👍

Hep pretty bad.But is this site or the other one with all the bs fake lesbian shows done by the same repeated half dozen performers.So even with the terrible stream,skips,freezes they are still be best option,sadly but that's what we have avaliable😅.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And I say it constant times that the number of different site you run has absolutely nothing to do when you have hoster issues. They should finally choose a reliable hoster. The one now is obviously a very bad choice...

I just think in what would do..if my site didn't worked properly i wouldn't spent time,personal and money opening more sites..i would first having my main site working flawless as possible..then..when it was working as it should..i would think in opening new stuff etc.Dont think is just the hoster,think is the hoster,the amount of dedication(or the abcense of it),the good or bad technicians.Just one exemple..imagine if Netflix didn't work correctly for years,bad stream,low def etc and they decided to opening new sites without having their principal one working..What image it gives..not a good one.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep pretty bad.But is this site or the other one with all the bs fake lesbian shows done by the same repeated half dozen performers.So even with the terrible stream,skips,freezes they are still be best option,sadly but that's what we have avaliable😅.

Yeah afraid it's called Hobsons Choice, ie. . . No choose at all really 👎

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

@ze81 check the header of the site with the new subscriptions periods 

back as before, don't know why all the plan periods dissapeared in december and are back now, anyways it's a good thing

just curious to see the new plans when the other new site will be open