Lilka & Jakar (2020) Part #1

43 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You don't need to see to sense and feel. 🤗

Oyee Amy!! if Romeo have no sense or feel when he see !then!who the other one who have that ! the Savior😎!nop! i never heard another one have that distinguish.. you just don't know his heartbeats can hearing from a far..😊 good morning! by the way, and before i run away ..😋

so-nice-1.jpg

It’s been a while since we’ve had an evening where something is going on !! Thanks also to the censors for not having made a ticket. Interesting this little blonde: probably bi polar, alcoholic certainly, drugged probably and beautiful breasts. The friend Jakar will remember it for a moment, especially his back and buttocks !! As a bonus, visit the emergency services (2 Russian cannons!). Finally, a real evening.

• Upvote 1

We see some really nice girls coming to this place, but somehow I am not able to follow things here. Very unorganized.

Jakar sporadically make quick love with girls then gives up quickly. Their sleep habit is so confusing, keep turning off the BR light, then wake up and do something. 

Can't follow them, but the girls are great.    

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

You're not crazy at all. That is a woman right there. I prefer women who look like women. The kind that turn me off are the non binary, boy looking, asexual types. That to me is a buzzkill.  

Wow, it turns out we have something in common !