Lilka & Jakar (2020) Part #1

Just now, Merlin79 said:

It was Tarja that started the drama yesterday when she found out that Jakar had been fucking Camila. She became very emotional so Jakar went to the bedroom to calm her down and then fucked her. 

Camila then got very pissed about that, and she had panic attacks for the rest of the night, which caused concern for Lilka and Daria. 

Now Sue has arrived, showered and left her underwear off, so she intends to get fucked tonight. That may cause more drama.....

Too many girls for only one guy...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Merlin79 said:

It was Tarja that started the drama yesterday when she found out that Jakar had been fucking Camila. She became very emotional so Jakar went to the bedroom to calm her down and then fucked her. 

Camila then got very pissed about that, and she had panic attacks for the rest of the night, which caused concern for Lilka and Daria. 

Now Sue has arrived, showered and left her underwear off, so she intends to get fucked tonight. That may cause more drama.....

Thanks for the nice assessment and summary.

Camila seems a bit over reacting to things. 

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Gracias por la buena evaluación y resumen.

Camila parece un poco exagerada al reaccionar ante las cosas. 

We like them because they entertain us but asking these people for balanced behavior seems like a utopia.

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

We like them because they entertain us but asking these people for balanced behavior seems like a utopia.

I totally agree and appreciate your point. 

The only concern I have with Camila is that she might create a drama so that Jakar won't bring her over again. I like her and I like to see her going forward.

• Like 1

Yes it seemed to be the only time that Lilka had any fun this weekend.

However Jakar fucked 4 women, Lilka x1, Camila x4, Tarja x1 and the new girl x1

He never used a condom, never had a shower that I saw, and only changed his keck's once. He must be from the Herman school of personal hygiene.

But he did manage to piss off 3 of the 4 women a number of times, Lilka more than the others. As someone said previously she needs to run, but I doubt that she has anywhere to go.

Sue was wasted very quickly and could not perform, so spent time with the wasted guy on the sofa, but neither of them could manage it.

Yes they do provide interesting entertainment, and the girls are nice. I bet Jakar did much better than the rest of us did this weekend.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Merlin79 said:

Yes it seemed to be the only time that Lilka had any fun this weekend.

However Jakar fucked 4 women, Lilka x1, Camila x4, Tarja x1 and the new girl x1

He never used a condom, never had a shower that I saw, and only changed his keck's once. He must be from the Herman school of personal hygiene.

But he did manage to piss off 3 of the 4 women a number of times, Lilka more than the others. As someone said previously she needs to run, but I doubt that she has anywhere to go.

Sue was wasted very quickly and could not perform, so spent time with the wasted guy on the sofa, but neither of them could manage it.

Yes they do provide interesting entertainment, and the girls are nice. I bet Jakar did much better than the rest of us did this weekend.

Very nice summary. As is said before more nice guys needed there. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why send guy's there as it seems they are only allowed to drink the booze but not allowed to play much more then touch only.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

When I think about it, It seems that guests like Jakar. I noticed that the guest guy tried to get closer to Camila, but she wanted Jakar.

I personally do not like how he impulsively do actions, but he seems to be a charismatic guy that girls liking him.

I don't know the language and I can't tell for sure, but it seems that Jakar is a charismatic and likable person that doesn't do well when it comes to sex.