Aleksa & Stephanie (2020) Part #1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched Aleksa on the timeline and I have to say she is one of the most sexiest women when she got into the rhythm with that guy. When on top the way Aleksa was moving was fucking awesome. Thanks for the great view @Alexis 😍🔥💖

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Just In said:

I just watched Aleksa on the timeline and I have to say she is one of the most sexiest women when she got into the rhythm with that guy. When on top the way Aleksa was moving was fucking awesome. Thanks for the great view @Alexis 😍🔥💖

I agree.

Aleksa's love journey reminds me good memoirs of Lisa when she started to see Grant.    

Both Aleksa and Stephanie are are one the best VHTV participants. We should all thank them.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Totally hot.. She was struggling on the firsts entries but after she relaxes she was on "top of the world" with him

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Totally hot.. She was struggling on the firsts entries but after she relaxes she was on "top of the world" with him

I can't figure out if this was his 1st time ever. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well i always thought you was kidding lool. With her i believe 😁 But on the first entries she also looks to be a "virgin"

I don't think this guy is very experienced.

I mean after all making out with her in pas week, I noticed he didn't even get an erection. That is an indication of not being exposed to sexuality. 

• Like 1