Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #1

It seems that Sergio and Melissa have only the alternative to try the old guard to do their job, the work they don't do. The old guard with Alexandra yesterday and today with Minnie and Aaron and Alisa's precious wild card. The old guard, those who never failed them but yet they decided to kick them out of VH to somehow fail with Isa and Bart, Leonie and Barney, those they couldn't keep by their side! The twists that give life and the blowsΒ that remain to be received.... I feel like I repeat myself but any of the guests deserve more to be on VH than Melissa and Sergio! For those ultra defenders, quiet, it's just my opinion!

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Gudari said:

It seems that Sergio and Melissa have only the alternative to try the old guard to do their job, the work they don't do. The old guard with Alexandra yesterday and today with Minnie and Aaron and Alisa's precious wild card. The old guard, those who never failed them but yet they decided to kick them out of VH to somehow fail with Isa and Bart, Leonie and Barney, those they couldn't keep by their side! The twists that give life and the blowsΒ that remain to be received.... I feel like I repeat myself but any of the guests deserve more to be on VH than Melissa and Sergio! For those ultra defenders, quiet, it's just my opinion!

You're entitledΒ Β to your opinion and I agree with you...

• Like 1