Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nobody visits someone and has sex in their bed, especially without the residents there. That's totally unrealistic. Plus, we have no idea what they are talking about and no idea about much of anything. The interesting part is the words they use, but since it's in another language we're helpless. Sex, that's only part of it. We are missing out on the story. I have discovered that it's much better in English.Β 

Depends on the inducements πŸ˜‰

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Slender Man said:

What gives you that impression!! LOL

Β 

Dunno really, could have something to do with the constant flood of caps but that's only a wild assumption on my part πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Dunno really, could have something to do with the constant flood of caps but that's only a wild assumption on my part πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Strange that it's always the same people making fun of my caps. I am not the one posting the most caps here in forums. But the person who does nobody makes fun of...Β πŸ€”

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Strange that it's always the same people making fun of my caps. I am not the one posting the most caps here in forums. But the person who does nobody makes fun of...Β πŸ€”

Lol now you're being modest lol though I think your record content count of over 65k says different πŸ™„. Strange ehΒ 

• Haha 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Lol now you're being modest lol though I think your record content count of over 65k says different πŸ™„. Strange ehΒ 

I was talking about caps... And Budda is the one with posting the most caps nowadays. But fine I will stop sharing my caps. Amy and you can find somebody else to make fun ofΒ πŸ™„

• Haha 2