Linda & Tibor - Pictures (2020)

StnCld316

13 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Same!!! nice to meet you. I cherish having connection to the female perspective.... Sexy Girl has made me laugh and others..... like any good party/ social environment.... I like knowing women are involved as it keeps a more respectful tone in our comments.....although some of this shit is too fucking hot, mind blowing Voyeurism that it takes over the moments    how was your quote (" nothing like seeing a good pounding"  hHAHAHAHAHA

A good old fashioned pounding! 😁

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Slender Man said:

"Good old fashioned pounding". Good use of words as always Ash. 👍

Lol, I'd have so much more to comment on if I had a sub again. It's been a few years i guess. So I'm limited to dopey ,sexy, dirty comments and to check you guys comments and pics you put up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, I'd have so much more to comment on if I had a sub again. It's been a few years i guess. So I'm limited to dopey ,sexy, dirty comments and to check you guys comments and pics you put up

If I may dare to ask lol, when was your last good old fashioned pounding then Ash ?🙄 Love to hear your so informative experiences 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

If I may dare to ask lol, when was your last good old fashioned pounding then Ash ?🙄 Love to hear your so informative experiences 😂

well I just had her in my dreams last night and even tho she never felt it?? It was one of the best old fashioned poundings she ever had......damn  I was amazing!!!!  love you Ashley

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Dopey, sexy, dirty comments always appreciated. More the merrier I say. 😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Jonsey said:

Would be great to see Linda masturbate in the swing chair. 

Now that would be hot to see. Linda masturbating comfortably anywhere would do. The sexiest and best body no matter what anyone says. 

• Like 4