Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well congrats on your retirement Scutus. Or perhaps it could be considered semi-retirment if there are enough home projects beckoning. Either way, congratulations and have a good and Happy New year !

Thank you ! I will have enough to keep me busy for some time. Staying active is the key  !

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Where did our friend Snoop get off to I wonder ?

I can only say that he has not come barking at my door. Perhaps he is trying to overcome the effects of Leora's positioning on his face earlier.  🤣

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Just called the woman to ask her about the meal and she is ill. So I guess my dream of a seafood festival is not going to happen. Could almost feel her getting sick. 😕

Sorry for the news my friend. That's very unfortunate. 😟 Although I might get ill also if someone wanted me to try to eat squid jugg. 🤮

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

LOL, are you answering yourself?

Lol. Why no, of course not. Did you not notice that I had found his last post and was only responding to it ? But ocassionally I have been known to do that, but only every so often so far. Lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Just called the woman to ask her about the meal and she is ill. So I guess my dream of a seafood festival is not going to happen. Could almost feel her getting sick. 😕

Bummer ! That I am sure was not in her agenda either. Your dream will most likely happen, but alas not when you had it planned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Bummer ! That I am sure was not in her agenda either. Your dream will most likely happen, but alas not when you had it planned.

Well, she has been having a few issues lately with her health. Sad too, because we are always laughing at which one of us will live longer. Of course, I always call myself Superman because I am in excellent health and it probably bothers her now so I must take extra care to let her know that she will make a comeback! And she will, of course. She's pretty fit for 62.

• Like 1