Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Well, I'll be feasting on crab, lobster, shrimp, and scallops at that time so I won't be around to see it happen. But I will certainly check in.

ย 

Maybe clams, too. I haven't decided.

What, No oysters??๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just merged it into this one.ย ย 

All 11 RLC Apartments all have the same time in each so the Old Topics will Lock and the 2020 Topics will Unlock all at the same time.ย ย 

The only thing that may be a problem for some is if they are in the midst of making a Post and the Topic Locks before they get to hit the Submit Reply Button.

Or perhaps if our ole friend jugg hits a bump and spills his drink while in his cushioned roll around office chair while attempting to type in a last post of 2019. ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Or perhaps if our ole friend jugg hits a bump and spills his drink while in his cushioned roll around office chair while attempting to type in a last post of 2019. ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes well, here's the thing. My friend is a woman and we will be watching Downton Abbey so it will be a girl's night out ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 3

LOL, well I am staying home with a friend and I just want to have a once in a forever meal and I got a bonus at work I was not expecting so...

Congratulation on your bonus. I turned in my keys and door access card yesterday. After fifty eight years of working in this metro area, I have decided it is time for me to get home projects done.ย  I was just kidding you about the oysters, that being one of the seafood items you had not mentioned. Along with squid!ย ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2

Just now, scutus said:

Congratulation on your bonus. I turned in my keys and door access card yesterday. After fifty eight years of working in this metro area, I have decided it is time for me to get home projects done.ย  I was just kidding you about the oysters, that being one of the seafood items you had not mentioned. Along with squid!ย ๐Ÿ˜

Ugh squid. She like calamari tho.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Congratulations on your retirement! I envy you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Congratulations on your retirement! I envy you.

Thank you, my challenge now will be a certain beautiful young lady who seems to create a pleasant distraction from the mundane projects of maintaining a home.๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

Well congrats on your retirement Scutus. Or perhaps it could be considered semi-retirment if there are enough home projects beckoning. Either way, congratulations and have a good and Happy New year !

• Like 2