Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

My we all behave there.

Hello Jugg !  Yes we can behave, especially when it seems positive behavior has an effect on what happens in a certain lovely ladies apartment for our pleasure.😁 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Your too quick on the draw for me Scutus. I changed demension to aspect in that previous post, and besides, I had spelled it incorrectly as demension instead of dimension. Sorry. Lol

I don't critique spelling, and either word conveys the gist of you statement.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Leora general chat resumes. Let's all try to be respectful.

Just keep everything in this Board. There's only a couple days left of 2019 so might as well just keep to this Apartment Topic and it will lock Automatically when the Apartment turns 12 Midnight January 1st. which will be 6:00 PM December 31st Eastern Standard Time (EST)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Just keep everything in this Board. There's only a couple days left of 2019 so might as well just keep to this Apartment Topic and it will lock Automatically when the Apartment turns 12 Midnight January 1st. which will be 6:00 PM December 31st Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Thank you, sir. Please lose that other one then. Although the way we're going we'll probably get this to 60 pages anyway.😁

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Well alrighty then Mr Stone. I figured that. I know usually we've been closing each gen. chat sub. thread at 30 pages and starting the next sub. thread of 30 pages. But, I figured it would be better to just keep going in this sub. thread as well since we are so close to a New Year and figured that was why it was changed. Have a good New Year !!!  🍻

• Upvote 1

Just now, jugghead said:

Thank you, sir. Please lose that other one then. Although the way we're going we'll probably get this to 60 pages anyway.😁

I just merged it into this one.  

All 11 RLC Apartments all have the same time in each so the Old Topics will Lock and the 2020 Topics will Unlock all at the same time.  

The only thing that may be a problem for some is if they are in the midst of making a Post and the Topic Locks before they get to hit the Submit Reply Button.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I just merged it into this one.  

All 11 RLC Apartments all have the same time in each so the Old Topics will Lock and the 2020 Topics will Unlock all at the same time.  

The only thing that may be a problem for some is if they are in the midst of making a Post and the Topic Locks before they get to hit the Submit Reply Button.

Well, I'll be feasting on crab, lobster, shrimp, and scallops at that time so I won't be around to see it happen. But I will certainly check in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1