Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

I wish one day RLC would allow us to place a photo, the reason why, I just turned in, and our princess was in the kitchen, and as soon as I turned in, she was sitting in a position 'I believe she was listening as she was looking at the screen', but that one moment in time, she look like a beautiful angel, the way she was looking at the screen, but how do you describe that if you're unable to post a photo of it

17 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I wish one day RLC would allow us to place a photo, the reason why, I just turned in, and our princess was in the kitchen, and as soon as I turned in, she was sitting in a position 'I believe she was listening as she was looking at the screen', but that one moment in time, she look like a beautiful angel, the way she was looking at the screen, but how do you describe that if you're unable to post a photo of it

I believe you can post photos in the proper thread of course. I think if you crop it down far enough it would be hard to identy any of their security measures.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

If anyone's interested I went back to the replay, and in my opinion, and it's just my opinion, if you look at our princess in the kitchen between 1:12:53 to 1:13:13 and 1:14:07 to 1:14:19, it's was just that non-sexual picture perfect moment I notice 

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

If anyone's interested I went back to the replay, and in my opinion, and it's just my opinion, if you look at our princess in the kitchen between 1:12:53 to 1:13:13 and 1:14:07 to 1:14:19, it's was just that non-sexual picture perfect moment I notice 

haha wow that's amazing, very biblical

6 hours ago, scutus said:

What, No oysters??😀

And no cockles, mussels, and winkles......Not sure whether the first and last are traditionally local to the UK and Ireland, but I would imagine the US have mussels....

Congratulations on your retirement, enjoy it......Is your leg injury now completely healed? 🙂 

• Like 1