RLC Reviews

Amy3

Those reviews are spot on!!  I have been saying the same thing for years and I don't see how RLC survives with all the free sites out there that offer so much more.....and many cams in HD.

I liked a lot of the statements and here is a few:

"A Dud Voyeur Cams Site

Last but not least, when I set out to do this review of reallifecam one day the site was up and running then for the next few days the site wasn’t even available due to unplanned maintenance. Also cameras where down stating that apartments used where being refurbished. WTF man?

Yet when the cameras came back on it was clearly a lie. With lazy management and poor production I would steer clear...

with all this considered I wouldn’t be surprised if this website runs on the egos of its producers!

It is very clear to see that minimal time effort or thought went into the layout setting or general customer experience.

and last but not least...

The last mans hairy ass I hope I ever see was at reallifecam."

• Haha 1

If we look at what's going on right now within VHTV and their difficulty in running their site properly for several days, I think we can have the same kind of comment from people complaining about not having the desired content

As long as something is not working properly, people complain directly, I live it daily in my work as a maintenance technician

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If we look at what's going on right now within VHTV and their difficulty in running their site properly for several days, I think we can have the same kind of comment from people complaining about not having the desired content

As long as something is not working properly, people complain directly, I live it daily in my work as a maintenance technician

if you are living it daily, then your maintenance group must really suck!  🙂

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if you are living it daily, then your maintenance group must really suck!  🙂

Do you know a lot of electronic items that don't break down when you use them every day? me not, and luckily otherwise we would be unemployed

your naivety of the current world will always surprise me

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

do you work maintenance for RLC?

and to answer you, no I don't work for RLC or VHTV or any other site, I already have enough work in my personal life and enough work with your comments on the forum ^^

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Do you know a lot of electronic items that don't break down when you use them every day? me not, and luckily otherwise we would be unemployed

OH...I get it, your maintenance foreman/supervisor buys cheap shit so that y'all can stay employed.  I guess that's one way of doing it LMAO.......Moos, open your mouth and insert your foot!!

42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OH...I get it, your maintenance foreman/supervisor buys cheap shit so that y'all can stay employed.  I guess that's one way of doing it LMAO.......Moos, open your mouth and insert your foot!!

I don't even blame you because you don't know the field, even if you like to make it believe by commenting on things, it's a bit like what you do when talking about the different girls participating on rlc, you do not know the field but that does not prevent you from saying completely crazy things at times, as long as it can make people believe that what you can say is interesting, then so much the better for you ^^

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what would you do without me Moos!

I wonder sometimes, but I return the compliment to you, your life would be monotonous without me :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I don't even blame you because you don't know the field, even if you like to make it believe by commenting on things, it's a bit like what you do when talking about the different girls participating on rlc, you do not know the field but that does not prevent you from saying completely crazy things at times, as long as it can make people believe that what you can say is interesting, then so much the better for you ^^

is that all you could come up with in that length of time?  I've been around the block many many times and know quite a bit about a lot of different things.  Unless you have forgotten, I used to be a 2-way radio technician and that encompassed a very broad field of electronics.  I've built my own timer systems and a boatload of computers....and if I may say so myself, not one computer that I built ever needed to be worked on since the day the customers picked them up. I also know enough about the different girls of RLC to make an educated post of them!!

• Upvote 1