Ema & Dean

Yesterday i was chganging  web channel from voyeurhouse.com to Camarads.com. i looked room Ema an lia, in few seconds in main room i saw some girl, same batherobe like EMA is wearing pink colour with lot of white circles and in few second i saw liitle of  face of that girl and hair was same like EMA'S hair and face too. I was 100% shure that's EMA tha gir wen`t to the enother roomey switch off the light. In this room light is olways on, so i will record that room to exam who is that enother mysteterious girl, because only lia is the girl you can see. 

That was dean filming for EMA. Dean is thinking how to get back EMA to safe place to their home. Because of this CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 who is cilling people, and dean know that EMA like to go outside during night and he want's to stop her and save her life. Dean is scare for EMA that something could happen to her. I was listening his conversation by the phone yesterday.