Ema & Dean

spacer.pngNow it's 21:30 romanian time. All camera's in EMA and dean aprtment are shoot down ( they are offline). Dean is doing something very stinky or drty. Or maybie hi is geting EMA back in quiet so nobody can se when she went back home, same when EMA has gone nobody seen wen she left front doors of their apartement.

7 hours ago, branimir said:

Es passiert etwas Seltsames. Alle Kameras in EMA und Dekanate sind länger als fünf Stunden offline. . Zuallererst müssen sie wieder zusammenkommen EMA ein Dekan, der zweite Dekan muss dieses hässliche fette Schweinemädchen vergessen.

Die blonde Frau, die Dean verführt und gefickt hat ist KEIN "häßliches fettes Schweinemädchen", wie Du sagst. Es ist eine schlanke junge Frau. Siehe Foto.

Dein Bild ist eine bösartige Fotomontage - die hat nichts mit Realität zu tun. 😟

Bild_2020_03_21_19_40_20_458.png

That little blonde girl is so ugly and if you compare her vith BEAUTY EMA, that girl is fat and very ugly. We are all her not to ""DEFEND DEAN". We are here to save our QUEEN"EMA" . If you are on the dean's side"THEN  MY FRIEND YOU MISS THE WEB PAGE, YOU ARE ON WRONG WEB PAGE. Here on tis web page are people only who love "EMA". With this picture dean will learn an life leson not to mes with LOVELY SWEEATY EMA. Instead of this blonbde very  ugly fat girl, dean: " HAD TO GIVE TO HIS EMA, GOLDEN RING, TO ASK HER FOR MERRIAGE TO ASK EMA TO HAVE WITH HER CHILDREN, EMA WAS EXPECTING FROM DEAN TO GET INVITATION AND TO GET MERRIAGE WITH HER" . EMA was living fore their life, and EMA  wanted to have a kids with her dean. Dean now become a wery ugly drty pig. I was listening on phone EMA'S taliking with her best feemale friend and EMA mentined "my nan is not offering me a merriage and i want to give him a beautiful children". That is ugly dirty dean he diserve all of this iven worst to become for him.

Das kleine blonde Mädchen ist so hässlich und wenn man sie mit BEAUTY EMA vergleicht, ist dieses Mädchen fett und sehr hässlich. Wir sind alle sie, um DEAN NICHT ZU VERTEIDIGEN. Wir sind hier, um unsere KÖNIGIN "EMA" zu retten. Wenn Sie auf der Seite des Dekans stehen "DANN MEIN FREUND VERPASSEN SIE DIE WEBSEITE, SIND SIE AUF FALSCHER WEBSEITE. Hier auf dieser Webseite sind nur Leute, die "EMA" lieben. Mit diesem Bild lernt Dean eine Lebenslese, die er nicht mit LOVELY SWEEATY EMA zu tun hat. Anstelle dieses blonbde sehr hässlichen dicken Mädchens, Dekan: "MUSSTE SEINER EMA, GOLDENEN RING, GEBEN, UM SIE UM EHE ZU BITTEN, UM EMA ZU BITTEN, MIT IHREN KINDERN ZU HABEN, ERWARTETE EMA VON DEAN, UM EINLADUNG ZU ERHALTEN UND MIT IHR EHE ZU ERHALTEN ". EMA lebte für ihr Leben und EMA wollte ein Kind mit ihrem Dekan haben. Dean ist jetzt ein sehr hässliches, trockenes Schwein geworden. Ich habe EMA'S Taliking mit ihrer besten weiblichen Freundin telefoniert und EMA meinte: "Meine Nan bietet mir keine Ehe an und ich möchte ihm schöne Kinder schenken." Das ist ein hässlicher, schmutziger Dekan, den er all das verdorben hat, was für ihn am schlimmsten ist.

Auch wenn Du Deinen schwachsinnigen Text in 9 Minuten 2 mal postest - der Text wird dadurch nicht besser und nicht mehr Wahr. 😁 😁

Ich habe selten einen Menschen erlebt der in ein paar Wochen öffentlich so viel Unsinn schreibt. Sage das alles Deinem PSYCHATER.

Vielleicht kann DER Dir helfen. Hier störst Du nur mit Deiner krankhaften Verehrung und Verfolgung einer jungen Frau. Laß es endlich gut sein.

Und Tschüß. 😟

• Upvote 1

I'm sory but you must go and see doctor.this forum is about EMA  and dean. We are not here to defend that blonde ugly girl, we are here all to bring EMA BACK. EMA DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE TREEATED LIKE DOG. That was dean doing from new year 2020 upp to now. Every time when lovely EMA wanted to hawe sex with dean hi was tired. I know that dean was not tired, hi was playing tuff ghy an treat EMA like DOG. Don't forget we are not here to co.ent young ugly blonde lsdy. We are here go coment EMA and dean only." DON'T FORGET EMA WANT MERRIAGE WITH DEAN AND EMA WANT TO GIVE HIM THEIR CHILDREN"