Ema & Dean

Yesterday i record talking on phone betven EMA and Dean. EMA told Dean that she is decided to come back to live wiht Dean together, Dan was yesterday night werry happy because of that. Dean this afternon wen to Ema's place to get her back with all staf he caried with her, two suitcases big one and small one, her books and that lovely big horse toy.

17 minutes ago, branimir said:

Yesterday i record talking on phone betven EMA and Dean. EMA told Dean that she is decided to come back to live wiht Dean together, Dan was yesterday night werry happy because of that. Dean this afternon wen to Ema's place to get her back with all staf he caried with her, two suitcases big one and small one, her books and that lovely big horse toy.

Give it up okay ema is not coming back the apartment belongs to master dean now😂

There is no more room for her dean has a new roommate now😂

No way you give it up!!! Are you BLIND!!!!! or wat can`t you see that dean is trying everything to get his EMA back. And that apartment don`t belong`s to dean it`s belong`s to booth i saw the document  what was on te table, a zoom it take creenshot nice and celar picture and then my best frend serbian ghy from romania translate everything to me to EMA belongs 50% and to dean 50%.. That`s how the things are. I was witness when deam came from muncipal office of Bucharest and he said to ema tht half of that flat belongs to her., and he show to her new papers with brand new fresh seall.

Just now Romanian time 20:30h  dean fix PC in bedroom and he  conected that PC to the TV in bedroom so EMA can chaturbate as much she like, that was her wish today. Dean and his friend went together with dean`s car to bring EMA back with all her luggae.

On the incredible off chance that what is said here about them is true, aren't most comments bordering on sharing private details about tenants? How is this allowed?

Can we have two separate topics (like in the Leora section in RLC) so that all the spam goes into one and the appropriate comments/updates goes into another?

6 minutes ago, branimir said:

STARLIGHT 28 SICHER, DASS SIE VON DIESEM FORUM FEHLERHAFT SIND. UND auf Wiedersehen und fick dich 365 Tage im Jahr.

Träume weiter mein Bubi - mit 58 Jahren sollte ein Mensch ein wenig intelligent sein. Leider Fehlanzeige bei Dir.

AMA ist eine junge Nutte, hast Du das noch nicht verstanden ?? Wie viel Geld kannst Du für das Kind bezahlen ???

Und vielleicht läßt sie Dich doch nicht an die Pussy ran: Du bist ein armer Mensch. Träume weiter.

2 hours ago, branimir said:

Mein Auftrag ist abgeschlossen. Dean wen, um Ema mit all ihren Sachen nach Hause zu bringen. Jetzt werde ich mich von diesem Profil abmelden, damit Sie eine gute Zeit haben können, zwischen sich selbst zu kämpfen. Tschüss, tschüss, tschüss.

Dem Himmel sei DANK. Tschüss Branimir, wir werden Dich nicht vermissen. Und bleibe gesund !!!!