Helena & Serj (2020) Part #1

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, spielo said:

I cannot share your critics, only for the way of installation. The cam results in the BR and LR are the outstanding best within VHTV. Some small light adjustments....

Now you all can beat on me !!!

The positions are good. But the way of installation will cause all cams to fail there... The bathroom cam is bad...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spielo said:

I cannot share your critics, only for the way of installation. The cam results in the BR and LR are the outstanding best within VHTV. Some small light adjustments....

Now you all can beat on me !!!

we talk about the cables installation this is a catastroph but yes the cameras is clean

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

look the cable lol my god, never you will see that on rlc

Capture-2020-01-09-17-01-54-558.jpg

everything is not perfect on rlc but they just make sure that these things are not seen with other cameras
To already have the back of the decor, I can tell you that they are doing a good job to hide the imperfection ^^

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

everything is not perfect on rlc but they just make sure that these things are not seen with other cameras
To already have the back of the decor, I can tell you that they are doing a good job to hide the imperfection ^^

no doubt rlc is much better on this point, after see the cameras is not a big problem for me but the cables installation is just not serious

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It was also one thing that spygasm had good, no cams on others radar.. but that normally also means less angles/area covered  (not talking about the ridiculous situation here with the cable 😂)

yeah sometimes it's true that it generates blind spots, in fact I don't think it can be possible to have something really perfect, because there will always be things that will not suit

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It was also one thing that spygasm had good, no cams on others radar.. but that normally also means less angles/area covered  (not talking about the ridiculous situation here with the cable 😂)

Maybe the tech guy is Spiderman and that's why the cables are there like a spiderweb 🤣