Helena & Serj (2020) Part #1

On 1/19/2020 at 9:10 PM, squish said:

and yet rlc has a larger membership base, possibly because of 'girls on vacation,' which subject comprises the majority of CC texts.

Gess a lot of people like to watch fake lesbians shows again and again and again,there are tastes for everything.Maybe to change site name..real life in cams is not appropriate anymore,i would call it..employers pretending that are lesbians doing daily shows in cams,but sounds to long.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is a strange house,in my taste it had a great opening,full of good looking girls in house,then Strangely house become more empty.Maybe the managers are already putting the guests in new future houses or something.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gess a lot of people like to watch fake lesbians shows again and again and again,there are tastes for everything.Maybe to  hange site name..real life in cams is not appropriate anymore,ii would call it..employers pretending that are lesbians doing daily shows in cams,but sounds to long.

I believe they are called 'fesbians.'

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

is a strange house,in my taste it had a great opening,full of good looking girls in house,then Strangely house become more empty.Maybe the managers are already putting the guests in new future houses or something.

Ii's currently my most watched. I still maintain that it has the potential to be a really hot site because of the quality of the girls. Clearly not all will agree as tastes differ. It is an easy apartment to navigate and the bathroom is as good as it gets for clarity. I have high hopes still - until they are dashed, but we must give them time to adjust.

What I think we have is Helena who is happy to be seen bonking in technicolor and Serj who isn't. Helena is far more tactile also. Slightly annoying but provided Serj is prepared to stand aside when suitable males are found this should be manageable. There is clearly a measure of affection between them however and it takes all kinds.

1 hour ago, squish said:

What I think we have is Helena who is happy to be seen bonking in technicolor and Serj who isn't. Helena is far more tactile also. Slightly annoying but provided Serj is prepared to stand aside when suitable males are found this should be manageable. There is clearly a measure of affection between them however and it takes all kinds.

Serj reminds me of Arnie. He always looks grumpy and is quite shy. 

• Like 1

Whilst watching this couple spend over an hour in the bath, I decided to switch to Falcon. There they were, two young men with flawless erections bonking tirelessly and bounding about with the girls. Lots of colour and energy. Comparisons can be odious but I have to say that the way ahead for VH imho is not to employ grey haired or even middle aged couples. This is partly why I had high hopes for this apartment as the females look youngish and sylph like and pretty. I wish it every success and it has only been going for 2 weeks. But they do need to arrange for some sort of momentum. Being like Lexa & Waverley where you only have a participating guest once a week is not a recipe for success in this competitive field?