Helena & Serj (2020) Part #1

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just come from rlc stream and god...why does VHTV have a lot of guests in houses,actualy looks fun and that something hot could happen.in rlc ZERO guests in all 11 houses in end of weekend🤣.But..the fake show lesbians workers of Barca are getting ready to their lame show🤣.

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just come from rlc stream and god...why does VHTV have a lot of guests in houses,actualy looks fun and that something hot could happen.in rlc ZERO guests in all 11 houses in end of weekend🤣.But..the fake show lesbians workers of Barca are getting ready to their lame show🤣.

and yet rlc has a larger membership base, possibly because of 'girls on vacation,' which subject comprises the majority of CC texts.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I stopped paying for RLC months ago. since the site still exists enough people still pay for nothing.

• Like 2

My concern here is that Serj/2 minute man is not totally sold on being a VH tenant (if he is). If correct then this matters because Helena/Foxie clearly has some feelings for him despite u know what. I just hope that if she reaches a decision that it goes our way as imho this is currently one of the more interesting apartments currently. The alternative would be to sub out the action which they appear to be well fitted to do.