Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Hello guys. What did I miss? LOL!

Jugg, where have you been?  Leora has just been showing us that she is feeling much better. She even invited the black toy to join her. 

Just now, Pepe said:

If you actually did miss it. It was spectacular as usual, but I am guessing by the LOL you didn't miss anything 😂

I did miss it. But my head is not on straight at the moment so I will review it later.😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Leora's perky nipples do wonders for the thin fabric of her pink top. Actually, it might be the other way around. The thin fabric highlighting her nipples. Either way the results are fantastic.  😊

• Like 2

I guess it's no surprise to me before I go into my job, that our princess has shared a special moment, and I know it was all in love towards everyone, that was there for her during her sickness.. I cannot wait until I see the replay, once I get off from work

• Like 3

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I guess it's no surprise to me before I go into my job, that our princess has shared a special moment, and I know it was all in love towards everyone, that was there for her during her sickness.. I cannot wait until I see the replay, once I get off from work

You are correct regarding a special moment. All I will say regarding it, is you will not be disappointed.

• Like 1