Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

Just now, esanders9863 said:

What a treat we may have when our princess wakes up, based on what she took off before she went to bed

To be honest all though it is exciting to think about I wouldn't hold my breath 🀐 on that one. She still from all appearances seems to be pretty sick.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

To be honest all though it is exciting to think about I wouldn't hold my breath 🀐 on that one. She still from all appearances seems to be pretty sick.

I certainly agree, that's why I put a disclaimer as to 'we may receive a treat from her', but I certainly do agree with you on that, so if it doesn't happen, that's quite alright with me, and if it does, let's just label that 'France benefits' for us, under her current circumstances that's happening to her

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I certainly agree, that's why I put a disclaimer as to 'we may receive a treat from her', but I certainly do agree with you on that, so if it doesn't happen, that's quite alright with me, and if it does, let's just label that 'France benefits' for us, under her current circumstances that's happening to her

I hope you're right and she does or at least wakes feeling much better and saves something for evening time ☺️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

More important she is really better and I agree wouldn't worry me if she just looked after herself.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

very good morning leora
good morning everyone
very good afternoon everyone
very good night everyone
have a great happy day with joy

muito bom dia leora
bom Dia a todos
muito boa tarde a todos
muito boa noite a todos
tenha um Γ³timo dia feliz com alegria

have a good day GIFΒ  Β good night GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

very good morning leora have a great and great happy day

good morning everyone who has a great and great happy day

Good afternoon everyone who has a great and great happy day

Good evening everyone who has a great and great happy day

Happy family and friends with joy

πŸ‘ΈπŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜šπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

• Thanks 1

Good morning everyone a kiss, as previously said this looks like real life, this is a woman in real life or very close to us ... When we women are not 100% of ourselves we hardly want or find and we have thoughts that lead us to touch us .... When a woman is not at her best you just have to continue to love and reassure her ... When she is better she will thank you for the patience you brought ....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Am i the only one that's wondering about Eva ?? When is Eva, does Leora misses not having Eva with her.Β 

I recently saw a skype conversation between Leora and Paul, where Paul was sorting clothes and putting them in boxes, but I didn't see the dog. Is he still alive?
If a dog does not see his owner for 6 months, he has normally forgotten her.

• Like 2