Good morning everyone who has a great and great happy day

Good afternoon everyone who has a great and great happy day

Good evening everyone who has a great and great happy day

family and friends a great and great happy day

👍😀🙂😛😚😉😍😘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Nicholas said:

So are you meaning here that animals do, or do not offer and give people affection. Because if do not is the meaning as stated, I have to disagree sexy girl. I have had the fortunate of having quite a number of animals over the years, a majority of which have been dogs (canines), and I can honestly say that there was not one who ever did not want to offer any affection to myself and other family members, and even some friends, as well as want and hope for some attention and affections in return as well.

Now come on am I the only one that is bewildered by the curiosity of a Dog or in this case a Bitch ..

What as this forum come to.. have I stumbled on a Canine Veterinary page..is there so little happening on a voyeur site that it as come to this..

I feel sorry for members that have reverted to this strange action ..

Talk about Leora by all means that is what I thought members should be doing on here but to put your thoughts about the where abouts of a Dog is beyond my comprehension..

You really need to find a Canine Forum ...the fact you can make such astonishing remarks on a Voyeur site is quite unbelievable to me ...

If you have a problem with my view and opinion or think I am being wrong saying this about the afore  mentioned mutt I'm sure there are sites where you can get help..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brian smith said:

Maintenant, viens, je suis le seul à être déconcerté par la curiosité d'un chien ou dans ce cas d'une chienne ..

Qu'est-ce que ce forum vient de faire ... ai-je trébuché sur une page vétérinaire canine ... y a-t-il si peu de choses sur un site de voyeur qu'il en est arrivé là ...

Je suis désolé pour les membres qui sont revenus à cette étrange action ..

Parlez de Leora par tous les moyens, c'est ce que je pensais que les membres devraient faire ici, mais pour mettre vos pensées sur les aboutissements d'un chien est au-delà de ma compréhension ..

Vous avez vraiment besoin de trouver un Forum Canin ... le fait que vous puissiez faire des remarques aussi étonnantes sur un site Voyeur est tout à fait incroyable pour moi ...

Si vous avez un problème avec mon point de vue et mon opinion ou si vous pensez que je me trompe en disant cela à propos du cabot susmentionné, je suis sûr qu'il existe des sites où vous pouvez obtenir de l'aide ..

sur VHTV dans la section Nina and Kira il y a aussi beaucoup de commentaire sur les chats il n'y a jamais eu de plainte

on VHTV in the section Nina and Kira there is also a lot of comment on cats there has never been a complaint

Le chien un être vivant il fait partie de la famille dans le couple de Leora il est normal que certains membres du forum s'inquiète pour la santé de cet animal

The dog a living being it is part of the family in the couple of Leora it is normal that some members of the forum are worried about the health of this animal

• Like 4

Now come on am I the only one that is bewildered by the curiosity of a Dog or in this case a Bitch ..

What as this forum come to.. have I stumbled on a Canine Veterinary page..is there so little happening on a voyeur site that it as come to this..

I feel sorry for members that have reverted to this strange action ..

Talk about Leora by all means that is what I thought members should be doing on here but to put your thoughts about the where abouts of a Dog is beyond my comprehension..

You really need to find a Canine Forum ...the fact you can make such astonishing remarks on a Voyeur site is quite unbelievable to me ...

If you have a problem with my view and opinion or think I am being wrong saying this about the afore  mentioned mutt I'm sure there are sites where you can get help..

Leora and Eva, Leora and Paul's dog, have been part of the daily life of rlc subscribers for several years, it is perfectly normal to ask how Eva can go, because the dog was close to Leora before the apartments were cut in Russia

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ora andiamo, sono l'unico che è sconcertato dalla curiosità di un cane o in questo caso una cagna ..

Che cosa succede a questo forum ... mi sono imbattuto in una pagina veterinaria canina..è così poco accadendo su un sito voyeur che è arrivato a questo ..

Mi dispiace per i membri che sono tornati a questa strana azione ..

Parla di Leora con tutti i mezzi che è quello che pensavo che i membri dovevano fare qui, ma per mettere i tuoi pensieri su dove si trova un cane al di là della mia comprensione.

Hai davvero bisogno di trovare un Canine Forum ... il fatto che tu possa fare osservazioni così sorprendenti su un sito Voyeur è abbastanza incredibile per me ...

Se hai un problema con il mio punto di vista e opinione o pensi che mi sbagli a dire questo sul mutt di cui sopra, sono sicuro che ci sono siti in cui puoi ottenere aiuto ..

Good morning everyone kiss, you could also talk about the pillow with which Eva had fun .... But we will not do it ahahahaha, we will not discuss the type of seams that qul pillow had been made given its tightness, ahahahah🤣🤣🤭

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Leora and Eva, Leora and Paul's dog, have been part of the daily life of rlc subscribers for several years, it is perfectly normal to ask how Eva can go, because the dog was close to Leora before the apartments were cut in Russia

Get a life...asking about a Dog that got on peoples nerves..Crazy but you can get help..