If CamCaps did not exist? πŸ€”

Amy3

If CamCaps did not exist?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. If CamCaps did not exist, would you still subscribe to a voyeur site?

• Yes, I would still subscribe to a voyeur site.
    • No, I would not subscribe to a voyeur site.

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

20 PEOPLE HAVE VOTED ,11 to amass 55%,9 to amass 45%!!!!.Hardly representative of CC membership so what's the point?.

There is almost as many RLC/VH life stories been posted.

One completely pointless excercise achieving absolutely nothing.

Harley's music quiz(with a little bit tweaking) would be far more interesting and fun.JMO.

Β 

Β 

Usualy pols are done just with a small percentage of persons,they count what they count,but it's how it works.

I voted no, because in its current state, RLC is not that satisfying.Β  Β In the beginning i was watching free cams and wanted to see more --probably because of Leora in her first apartment--so I paid. And up until the Russian apartments closed, RLC was ok.Β Β After I paid for RLC I found RLCF and spent some time there in the hopes of finding out what I missed, but got frustrated from all the BS and bad mouthing--found CC which did have some of the things I missed seeing and could get caught up and the conversation at that time was a lot more congenial--now even CC has gotten somewhat ridiculous at times with the posts.Β  ButΒ even though I would not continue to subscribe to RLC, I would continue to visit CC because I enjoy the conversations in some of the different areas (which do not even relate to any of the voyeur sites) and am still able to get some of the content I missed in RLC---(I refuse to pay the price for replay.)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I don't see the relevancy of this poll.An anonymous poll by people who are anonymous.????It doesn't make sense.!!!!

The results are normally used to achieve a specific outcome.Will someone please enlighten me as to what that is.?

Personally I think the outcome of this will simply be for some person or persons to bolster a particular argument or grouch they have against anyone.

Β 

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

20 PEOPLE HAVE VOTED ,11 to amass 55%,9 to amass 45%!!!!.Hardly representative of CC membership so what's the point?.

There is almost as many RLC/VH life stories been posted.

One completely pointless excercise achieving absolutely nothing.

Harley's music quiz(with a little bit tweaking) would be far more interesting and fun.JMO.

Then I guess your participation is not necessary 😏🀣

3 hours ago, happyone said:

I voted no, because in its current state, RLC is not that satisfying.Β  Β In the beginning i was watching free cams and wanted to see more --probably because of Leora in her first apartment--so I paid. And up until the Russian apartments closed, RLC was ok.Β Β After I paid for RLC I found RLCF and spent some time there in the hopes of finding out what I missed, but got frustrated from all the BS and bad mouthing--found CC which did have some of the things I missed seeing and could get caught up and the conversation at that time was a lot more congenial--now even CC has gotten somewhat ridiculous at times with the posts.Β  ButΒ even though I would not continue to subscribe to RLC, I would continue to visit CC because I enjoy the conversations in some of the different areas (which do not even relate to any of the voyeur sites) and am still able to get some of the content I missed in RLC---(I refuse to pay the price for replay.)

This....we can agree on!!

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lol,of course i would.Cc is just a forum(good or bad one depends of tastes)Β to talk about the sites,the cam sites is what matters most,without them the forum wouldn't exist.

Hi Ze,you are at the wind up are you not?.There are loads of threads open for discussion that have absolutely nothing to do with "cam sites" on CC.

I admit that VH,RLC,etc,etc make up the bulk of the conversation(mostly very repetitive) but there are numerous alternatives for anyone who wants to chat about something different now and again.But each to their own.

• Like 2