B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

ok good night to all.

Goodnight bud and hang in there, I'm not sure what you posted but i'm sure it wasn't worth being spoken to in the way you were.  i've never understood some of the rules that CC enforces to keep whatever it was about any of these girls private from the rest of the forum.  they put their pussy's up to a camera for goodness sake and that gets plastered all over the internet but yet they are protected from you and I and others because one of us is going to hop on a big ole jet and fly to Barcelona and harass them......go figger!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I am not sure if the mod was blaming Milena for what is Monica doing or vice versa but what is clear here is that Milena is only here because of Monica.

Milena is a boring DO-NOTHING girl without a pretty face. No entertainment value, comes as a +1.

She can disappears from the house for days and put the house cat on her bed for the cameras & probably RLC will gain some cat-loving subscribers.

Taste's a strange thing Sierra...Some guys here would disagree with you on this one 😉

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Taste's a strange thing Sierra...Some guys here would disagree with you on this one 😉

She's top 5 in looks as far as I am concerned.  Performance...not so much :dodgy:

Anyone who says she "doesn't have a pretty face" is at the very least, being disingenuous.  She may not be your type, but does look good. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

She's top 5 in looks as far as I am concerned.  Performance...not so much :dodgy:

Anyone who says she "doesn't have a pretty face" is at the very least, being disingenuous.  She may not be your type, but does look good. 

I don't just think she's very attractive, I think she's as sexy as fuck. If she really opened up she could be a real star...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't just think she's very attractive, I think she's as sexy as fuck. If she really opened up she could be a real star...

I agree. She doesn't really seem to be very shy either, so she could have been a real star if she wanted to! 🤩🌟 I don't know why so many seem to think that these silly shows is what their viewers want to watch. It's not. 👎

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1