B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

if for once we give up what we want to see from the girls, but we only take the physical aspect, we must say that Milena is a very beautiful woman and I would have been very happy to meet her, she with her boyfriend, who I think is older of her, she is very sweet

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

if for once we give up what we want to see from the girls, but we only take the physical aspect, we must say that Milena is a very beautiful woman and I would have been very happy to meet her, she with her boyfriend, who I think is older of her, she is very sweet

You said something good about someone, and not in a sarcastic way. I was abit worried, if you are alright? Not feeling ill or something?

P.S. I think you should do this more often. It was nice!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You said something good about someone, and not in a sarcastic way. I was abit worried, if you are alright? Not feeling ill or something?

P.S. I think you should do this more often. It was nice!

maybe you are a defender of Mike, because in recent times I have only spoken badly of him, I have also forgotten Loraine's boyfriend, maybe it disturbs you if I speak badly of the boys

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I agree. She doesn't really seem to be very shy either, so she could have been a real star if she wanted to! 🤩🌟 I don't know why so many seem to think that these silly shows is what their viewers want to watch. It's not. 👎

WRONG

• Like 1