B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

Just now, ze81 said:

She done nothing in b1,will do nothing in b4.Only diference is that she found her new twin for the nonsense fake lesbian shows.

i see she have 2 months today so maybe she leave rlc and not moving in B4

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Lol,what a surprise...Kristy packing in b1..moving to b4 to join her new twin show girl Monishow for many stupid night shows.

I think there is more chance that she leaves Barcelona and rlc than to join B4 to do things that she has never done elsewhere or that you are the only one to have seen ^^

16 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think there is more chance that she leaves Barcelona and rlc than to join B4 to do things that she has never done elsewhere or that you are the only one to have seen ^^

We will see.Honestly hope is that.Regard things she don even or not..still remmber when she arrived few months ago people saying she wouldn't do the shows stuff with the other girls and i sayed she would absolutely join the circus..so maybe i "see" more than others sometimes.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Monishow still MIA,must be doing real life stuff,thing she doesn't do in cams.She will return refueled and ready for many night shows.

what it means "still mia" ? some members use regulary this expression but i don't know what it means 🙂 i am curious

i have no  good result with google  translate

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

what it means "still mia" ? some members use regulary this expression but i don't know what it means 🙂 i am curious

i have no  good result with google  translate

Ça veut dire absente 

Mia: missing in action

• Like 1