B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Nelly has rabbit ears on and wears net stockings. The whole thing is already not even remotely realistic. 

Yeah, I was abit disapointed by that. But the rest is fine.... for now.

Just now, Alladino said:

As I said, this tendency towards shows is spreading more and more to the other apartments. There is hardly any place left that is really through and through realistic. 

But in the GOV apartments it is so bad that you never see anything of the actual private life of the girls. Everything is a facade and the shows distract from the lack of content. 

The girls are just drinking and chatting right now...like a group of girls in this situation would. If it nose dives into the usual shit, I'll be the 1st to comment...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, I was abit disapointed by that. But the rest is fine.... for now.

Well, it seems as Tina took her shirt off as a precaution. The probability is high that in little time the girls will give a teasing show half-naked. 

We have seen this so many times now and RLC seems to have no idea how to finally offer some real content again. They now kill what is left of their good reputation by gradually inviting the old inhabitants and burning them with shows. It is really sad to see how deep Nelly has already fallen. 😞

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Well, it seems as Tina took her shirt off as a precaution. The probability is high that in little time the girls will give a teasing show half-naked. 

We have seen this so many times now and RLC seems to have no idea how to finally offer some real content again. They now kill what is left of their good reputation by gradually inviting the old inhabitants and burning them with shows. It is really sad to see how deep Nelly has already fallen. 😞

So why are you watching them Dino...?

• Like 2