B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Look Dino, I get where you are coming from but that is how it's been since day one with a lot of the girls that come through the doors of RLC.  Myself not liking to watch hetero sex, it doesn't bother me as much as it does you.  You will always have girls that throw their pussy's at the camera or take it in the ass on camera but you also will always have girls that will only do so much on camera.  When I used to watch I would always wait for the girls boyfriend/paid actor/husband/shag buddy...etc., etc., etc., to leave before I would tune in to watch just the girl.  When the  GOV apartments came online I was a happy camper with it just being the girls.  When RLC started up the "repeat" train, is when I first started losing interest in RLC.  Be happy you have some good looking girls and some fake in the sense of body modifications, to look at instead of some hairy ass in your face!!

It's the same shit every fucking day. Sure, there are some events in the world where only girls participate, but not every damn day. What the hell is an apartment where girls go somewhere else to have sex?

Sorry, but GOV is based on the wrong approach. It is an artificial world without content and without personality.

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Party! 🥳 Cool! 👍🏻 Hope there is enough alcohole to be fun. 🍾

I'm probably in the minority, but I like these events when all the girls get together...as long as they don't deteriorate into piss poor shows...Just chill, have a few drinks, some scran and have a laugh. Cool..I'm glad Nelly didn't invite Bogdan...some girls would've brought their guy..

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm probably in the minority, but I like these events when all the girls get together...as long as they don't deteriorate into piss poor shows...Just chill, have a few drinks, some scran and have a laugh. Cool..I'm glad Nelly didn't invite Bogdan...some girls would've brought their guy..

Yes, I do too, unless there are too much costumes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nelly has rabbit ears on and wears net stockings. The whole thing is already not even remotely realistic. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Nelly has rabbit ears on and wears net stockings. The whole thing is already not even remotely realistic. 

If they're staying over, she just wants to get her comfy's on, like I would..obviously not quite this taste ha 😁...Hell, she was dressed like that in her own house earlier today, and that was real life...😏😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

If they're staying over, she just wants to get her comfy's on, like I would..obviously not quite this taste ha 😁...Hell, she was dressed like that in her own house earlier today, and that was real life...😏😏

As I said, this tendency towards shows is spreading more and more to the other apartments. There is hardly any place left that is really through and through realistic. 

But in the GOV apartments it is so bad that you never see anything of the actual private life of the girls. Everything is a facade and the shows distract from the lack of content.