B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL just do what I do and don't watch. That way you won't ruin it for those that like to see the girls without a bunch of loser guys around.

What a good idea, 10+ girls give a show and have the real fun somewhere else. Useless.

giphy.gif

Piper, Taylor, and Nelly are there too.  Either we've got the location of Nelly's apartment wrong, or RLC is splashing out on private transport, because Piper we less than 2.5 hours from leaving her apartment to arriving in B4, and there were no Rome-Barcelona flights scheduled during that interval either.

1 minute ago, Hornygirl said:

Piper, Taylor, and Nelly are there too.  Either we've got the location of Nelly's apartment wrong, or RLC is splashing out on private transport, because Piper we less than 2.5 hours from leaving her apartment to arriving in B4, and there were no Rome-Barcelona flights scheduled during that interval either.

B4 has always been in Barcelona.  Other Barcelona GOV participants have visited there in the past.

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What a good idea, 10+ girls give a show and have the real fun somewhere else. Useless.

Look Dino, I get where you are coming from but that is how it's been since day one with a lot of the girls that come through the doors of RLC.  Myself not liking to watch hetero sex, it doesn't bother me as much as it does you.  You will always have girls that throw their pussy's at the camera or take it in the ass on camera but you also will always have girls that will only do so much on camera.  When I used to watch I would always wait for the girls boyfriend/paid actor/husband/shag buddy...etc., etc., etc., to leave before I would tune in to watch just the girl.  When the  GOV apartments came online I was a happy camper with it just being the girls.  When RLC started up the "repeat" train, is when I first started losing interest in RLC.  Be happy you have some good looking girls and some fake in the sense of body modifications, to look at instead of some hairy ass in your face!!

• Like 1