B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

Il y a 10 heures, timber a dit :

Of course she is. Just as I'm free to take a nap at work and then tell my boss to go fuck himself when he wakes me up and asks what I'm doing. But then he's also free to tell me I might want to look elsewhere for employment... 😄

Exactly, I have been repeating this on most of the GOV threads. These girls are on employment. Fucking behave like so.

I am pretty sure they are not employed to eat, sleep, shower and stare at their phones all day. If so, RLC is a fucking stupid employer.

Il y a 12 heures, timber a dit :

Looks like Kim snuck out again to spend the night somewhere else.

Has any girl ever regressed as drastically as this on her 2nd visit? I can't see any reason why she deserves a 2nd month, but RLC haven't exactly been quick on the trigger recently...

Kim is another recycled girl back on vacation on our expense. Boring and do-nothing with others.

I know girls like Karla and Mila weren't exactly as good as their previous visits but Kim is just bad.

At least Karla & Mila were more than watchable although I ranted about them....

Il y a 2 heures, Noldus a dit :

Aisha (40 days) and Dana (47 days) removed from the list

RLC, while you are at it, please remember there is this girl Cindy still occupying one of your rooms doing nothing other than DO-NOTHING.

Oh she disappears from time to time too and clearly seeks her euros elsewhere off-cam.

I mean not that you actually care but why keep such girls on-cam when they do nothing for your audience?...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Exactly, I have been repeating this on most of the GOV threads. These girls are on employment. Fucking behave like so.

I am pretty sure they are not employed to eat, sleep, shower and stare at their phones all day. If so, RLC is a fucking stupid employer.

The girls get a certain 'salary' just for being in the fish bowl...It's then up to them whether they want to earn more money by 'performing' for us. Of course, if they don't, they take the risk of RLC cutting their stay. However, by that time they've probably already decided that RLC isn't for them...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, matri69 said:

chi saranno le prossime 2 ragazze??? Nuove o riciclate?? spero in Nicole

She's one of my girls. But I'd be pretty surprised if she did. It would mean RLC went back on their word because they banned her for coming back. She wanted to with Karl, but had to settle for VHTV as second choice. Of course, they're not anymore. Having said that, I'm not sure they are still together now. She's been in Dubai with friends for a while now, and, as far as I'm aware, is still there...

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

The girls get a certain 'salary' just for being in the fish bowl...It's then up to them whether they want to earn more money by 'performing' for us. Of course, if they don't, they take the risk of RLC cutting their stay. However, by that time they've probably already decided that RLC isn't for them...

Well you have a point there but that shows that the 'employment terms' that RLC put them on aren't exactly forthcoming or even incomplete.

And even so, I am sure the girls themselves know for sure what exactly this project is about even without RLC putting it down for them on paper.

It is just so frustrating why RLC can't get this straighten out with each new girl they bring in to this project. I know not every girl is like Kelly, Molly or Amber but RLC should get this message clear in their heads.

ENTERTAIN YOUR AUDIENCE. THE CAMERAS ARE NOT HIDDEN, WE DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU THE OBVIOUS.

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Well you have a point there but that shows that the 'employment terms' that RLC put them on aren't exactly forthcoming or even incomplete.

And even so, I am sure the girls themselves know for sure what exactly this project is about even without RLC putting it down for them on paper.

It is just so frustrating why RLC can't get this straighten out with each new girl they bring in to this project. I know not every girl is like Kelly, Molly or Amber but RLC should get this message clear in their heads.

ENTERTAIN YOUR AUDIENCE. THE CAMERAS ARE NOT HIDDEN, WE DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU THE OBVIOUS.

Quite a few of the new girls who haven't friends who've been in the project before, who can tell them what's expected, don't actually know the full scale of the project. They find out by asking, after they've joined the project...for instance how bonuses work..

• Thanks 1

Le 2/5/2020 à 2:32 AM, ed2 a dit :

Yes, now we can respect each other again. We just have different views. You should stop claiming that everyone who disagree with you are of less intelect. It makes you sound like an arogant asshole. I know you aren't.

Exactly, I repeat my point again. Everyone who disagrees with him is a real kid. Anyone who likes his comment or agrees with him is fucking Einstein.

HE IS A RLC DEFENDER, through and through. He has proven it over and over again, and I am tired of reading his defense although I admit he has every right to do so but perhaps not as a moderator.

One thing he can do is to fucking stop replying to my comments, although again, I respect that he comments and not just delete it because he does not like it.