Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

Just now, Pepe said:

I think a part of it is for me there is the loyalty factor if that makes since.

I have it with Monica in B4...for reasons some here will be aware of. Also Nicole, who moved across to VHTV because RLC wouldn't have her back...Their loss, imo...I supported her from day 1 on her 1st stay...When she was getting shit hurled at her from all directions I stood by her, and in the end she had a shitload of fans...Her and Karl have moved onto bigger and better things now, I'm pleased to say...❤️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You can be loyal to more than one woman. But then define loyalty

If you are faithful and devoted to someone or something, you're loyal. ... Loyal comes from the Old French word loial which means something like "legal," but if someone is only loyal to you because the law requires him to be, that's not true loyalty, which should come from the heart, not a contract.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

If you are faithful and devoted to someone or something, you're loyal. ... Loyal comes from the Old French word loial which means something like "legal," but if someone is only loyal to you because the law requires him to be, that's not true loyalty, which should come from the heart, not a contract.

Like all other things that make us human, loyalty, as beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.