Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't see any free cams. Leora hides behind pay cams and let's the others carry her water. I guess when you're Leora you get to be that person. Oh well, I've seen just about every single angle of her. I can't understand Russian so what's left to see? She seems rather blunted to me. I don't get the infatuation of her, sorry! 

While I respect your opinion, Leora carried the other apartments for almost 7 years with almost every cam in every room being free except the bathroom and bedroom. In my opinion

there probably would not be the the interest in RLC viewership if she had never joined. As for infatuation that like anything else depends on the individual. To each his own.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Mentre rispetto la tua opinione, Leora ha portato gli altri appartamenti per quasi 7 anni con quasi ogni cam in ogni stanza libera tranne il bagno e la camera da letto. Secondo me

probabilmente non ci sarebbe l'interesse per il pubblico di RLC se non si fosse mai unita. Per quanto riguarda l'infatuazione che come qualsiasi altra cosa dipende dall'individuo. A ciascuno il suo.

Good morning everyone kiss, I don't think it was Leora's decision to have free Cams, RLC used a marketing system ... Leave free cams in the Leora apartment to attract more customers, then close all the cams and take money .... In fact, when Leora had free cameras and a new user connected to the site, she opened on Leora's apartment ....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Apart from Leora sexual bits do you like the most?

1/ Hair

2/ Eyes

3/ Legs

4/ Feet

5/ Ass

6/ Other?

5-no

maybe 2

no maybe 4

no maybe 1

no maybe 3

no 6 yes 6 definitely 6 Well.......

I don't know I can't decide

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Good morning everyone kiss, I don't think it was Leora's decision to have free Cams, RLC used a marketing system ... Leave free cams in the Leora apartment to attract more customers, then close all the cams and take money .... In fact, when Leora had free cameras and a new user connected to the site, she opened on Leora's apartment ....

You young lady are correct. You when today's grand prize.... Kisses from Pepe. 😁

5k7c445txp201.jpg.8a61ae6f7def203ed280dcaf9dc2eaf3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't see any free cams. Leora hides behind pay cams and let's the others carry her water. I guess when you're Leora you get to be that person. Oh well, I've seen just about every single angle of her. I can't understand Russian so what's left to see? She seems rather blunted to me. I don't get the infatuation of her, sorry! 

No need to be sorry Amy. I just feel sad for you 😁

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Nailed it sexy girl

• Like 4

OK, one for the ladies, Leora, Malia, sexy girl and others.

My beloved gets wet over Charlie Curnow along with thousands of women at Australia Rules Football games. 

I thought it was time Leora, Malia, sexy girl and others had something to checkout too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2