Masha General Chat Topic 2020 #2

happyone

4 hours ago, firewall said:

i hope, the cameras  are certainly better in this apartment couple on vacation in barcelona than this one of masha , after if they use low light or candle  during the sex the result will be the same, i am not a big fan of people use low light during the sex or shower

It's certainly not good for viewers with low light or candles. But I find it very romantic to make love with light down low. All the little things like kissing and touching each other is enhanced. Of course there are sexy things to experience with the lights up of course. I love to watch Guy looking up at me when he's giving me oral to see how I'm reacting to his beautiful tongue and slippery fingers. Well I made myself horny and I'm gonna bang him hard when he gets home in a few minutes. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's certainly not good for viewers with low light or candles. But I find it very romantic to make love with light down low. All the little things like kissing and touching each other is enhanced. Of course there are sexy things to experience with the lights up of course. I love to watch Guy looking up at me when he's giving me oral to see how I'm reacting to his beautiful tongue and slippery fingers. Well I made myself horny and I'm gonna bang him hard when he gets home in a few minutes. 

certainly romantic not doubt with that but as you said for the viewers it's not the best it's too dark specially for the perv voyeur like me who love to see good every holes :biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Very inconvenient this small apartment, if there was an other one room, things would be much better for everyone. It's so small that Masha's fart in the room will scare others in the living room!

And now they are at the only angle that the three cameras in the bathroom do not show. 

I don't think it's intentional, as the two are really open to the camera. It just shows that they really need their own apartment. 😀👍