Masha General Chat Topic 2020 #2

happyone

27 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Which fans are you talking about? Usually the only people's  that pass through the RLC are life's failures, which is probably not even know and his own mother . 😉

you have a strange opinion about the people you can watch through rlc cameras
To know a lot about the various participants, I can tell you that you are seriously mistaken about who these people may be.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

have a strange view for people who can watch through cameras RLC
know much about the various participants, I can tell you that you are seriously mistaken about who these people might 

I know that from one of your timeless views, you are one of them, the RLC swamp. People who do so much trafficking everyday what then? Yesterday they had their morning wake up delivery. And since you're so naive, she looked at Masha's movements yesterday morning when the doorbell rang, and her movements in the bedroom toilet of the substance use, and she looked at something tight in her hand.(That you want to say it all, we will say it all!)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

I know that from one of your timeless views, you are one of them, the RLC swamp. People who do so much trafficking everyday what then? Yesterday they had their morning wake up delivery. And since you're so naive, she looked at Masha's movements yesterday morning when the doorbell rang, and her movements in the bedroom toilet of the substance use, and she looked at something tight in her hand.(That you want to say it all, we will say it all!)

I don't really understand what you are trying to say
Anyway, nobody is perfect, we are living proof of that, since we pay a site to see people naked or more on the internet, we all have our own deviance and I have the impression that through your words that you feel like you are superior to these people, which is not the case

but i may have misinterpreted things too

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Δεν καταλαβαίνω τι προσπαθείτε να πείτε
Τέλος πάντων, κανείς δεν είναι τέλειος, που είναι η ζωντανή απόδειξη του ότι, από τη στιγμή που πληρώνουν ένα site για να βλέπω τους ανθρώπους γυμνούς ή περισσότερο στο διαδίκτυο, όλοι έχουμε τις δικές μας απόκλισης και έχω την εντύπωση ότι μέσα από τα λόγια σας ότι αισθάνεστε σαν να είναι ανώτερη από αυτούς τους ανθρώπους, πράγμα που δεν συμβαίνει

αλλά εγώ μπορεί να έχουν παρερμηνευθεί πράγματα πάρα πολύ

If you want to understand you can try it and you will succeed. Look at repeat of Thursday night and the behavior of the guests, entrance and stay in the toiled bedroom 2 some, 3 some or 4 some, sure it could be for group sheet or pee. And see if you like yesterday's wake-up Mashas and I hope you understand what I'm talking about.

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

Actually, you're not saying anything. Just a bunch of claims and flimsy insinuations. 

Do you at least have an exact time point for "movements in the bedroom toilet of the substance use"?

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Actually, you're not saying anything. Just a bunch of claims and flimsy insinuations. 

Do you at least have an exact time point for "movements in the bedroom toilet of the substance use"?

i think he refers to this but hard to tell if he is right or wrong 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i think he refers to this but hard to tell if he is right or wrong 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The whole event is quite strange. To read an "bedroom toilet of the substance use" here now, however, I consider questionable. 

It looks more like she's pulling something out of the bathroom to pass it on. Sure, very strange but it do not look as she's acquired anything. 

11 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Yes moos54 one of them is what I said, but see the previous evening and the group insert in bedroom toilet !

Do you have a time point for this event?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The whole event is pretty odd. To read a " toilet bedroom substance abuse 'here now, but I doubt. 

It seems more like she's pulling something out of the bathroom to give. Sure, it's very strange, but did not look like she has gained nothing. 

You have a time for this event?

It was sometimes the time was new visitor boy (Not the blond boy) .sometime stay and the two boys together in toilet . Ifou want expen time to tell you what after that I will be in my p/c.

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

It was sometimes the time was new visitor boy (Not the blond boy) .sometime stay and the two boys together in toilet . Ifou want expen time to tell you what after that I will be in my p/c.

I'm pretty sure that some RLC residents occasionally use party drugs. This is part of real life and should not surprise anyone here. 

However, I do not think that this means that the residents automatically have a problem. It is also pointless to believe that your own morals or goals are the deciding factor here. RLC gives an insight into the lives of others. It is their goals, their morals that are important. To claim that people are "life's failures" is senseless. Maybe from the viewpoint of the residents the viewers are "life's failures". 

I at least hope that the moral judgments here will stop. Live your life according to your morals, but do not hold them against others. Live and let live is the best idea. 

• Like 2

I think we should be very careful when it comes to judging the RLC actors and their visitors.
it is the reality (which is lacking elsewhere)
The young people give us an insight into their lives
and there is light and there is also shadow
If we cannot reconcile it with our conscience, we should choose a different program
What we see or not is the decision of the actors and the visitors.
and be honest, weren't we exactly like that when we were young?

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm pretty sure that some RLC residents occasionally use party drugs. This is part of real life and should not surprise anyone here. 

However, I do not think that this means that the residents automatically have a problem. It is also pointless to believe that your own morals or goals are the deciding factor here. RLC gives an insight into the lives of others. It is their goals, their morals that are important. To claim that people are "life's failures" is senseless. Maybe from the viewpoint of the residents the viewers are "life's failures". 

I at least hope that the moral judgments here will stop. Live your life according to your morals, but do not hold them against others. Live and let live is the best idea. 

100% accepted
you were quicker to write

• Like 2