Masha General Chat Topic 2020 #2

happyone

Think Masha found her roomate,brunet girl seems to fit well,it helps she actualy lives in city(as it seems),only strange thing is that for some reason her partner vanished Sinse she become guest..correct that and  couple other things and could be great.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

Lord have mercy ze81 is absolutely correct. Very stunning and beautiful. Takes your breath away. Nice change on RLC. Hope to see her name on the roster.

Hopefuly. the MN means some changes are being done to house..like to had the guest girl name to house as resident.Lets never forget that we are able to see and enjoy this beautiful woman's,guests,residents thanks to Masha,fingers crossed!

Just now, ze81 said:

Hopefuly. the MN means some changes are being done to house..like to had the guest girl name to house as resident.Lets never forget that we are able to see and enjoy this beautiful woman's,guests,residents thanks to Masha,fingers crossed!

So far the guests are giving this apartment the soul to keep it alive 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, rebliz said:

So far the guests are giving this apartment the soul to keep it alive 😉

Well wouldn't be no souls without the soul whisper(Masha)😁.Myself not a big fan of Masha but i always thankfully to her becaus what she "gives" us.Just compare with the others couples houses in site(Linda&Tibor,Martina&Alberto and Carla&Yanai)..Masha place is the only place that still give us "special" guests,like rlc usted to do many times in many couple houses.Now we have one house left for that😥.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well wouldn't be no souls without the soul whisper(Masha)😁.Myself not a big fan of Masha but i always thankfully to her becaus what she "gives" us.Just compare with the others couples houses in site(Linda&Tibor,Martina&Alberto and Carla&Yanai)..Masha place is the only place that still give us "special" guests,like rlc usted to do many times in many couple houses.Now we have one house left for that😥.

in fact I didn't meant to wrote soul (in the regular meaning) I should wrote respiration