Masha General Chat Topic 2020 #2

happyone

3 hours ago, moreau said:

très belle ....mais quelle horreur ses tatouages 

A oui ? Chacun ces gouts car moi au contraire, je trouve qu'elle sort vraiment de l'ordinaire et puis ça fait de la lecture. Elle est magnifique et a un physique de reve malgré une poitrine refaite. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, rado07 said:

c'est une sorte de relief sur le dos de la main, peut-être destiné à représenter un diamant 💎

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

quelle spécialité a-t-elle sur sa main gauche ??? 😲

Un implant sous cutané pour faire jolie sauf que je trouve ça très laid quel dommage une si belle femme gâchée pas tous ces vilains tatouages

A subcutaneous implant to look pretty except I find it very ugly what a pity such a beautiful woman wasted not all these nasty tattoos

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I agree but love them anyway.  She finally brought them out into the light yesterday, now she needs to show the rest of her body.

She have a very well shaped body and the breats implants actualy fits her perfectly nice,in my opinion one of th best looking girls i seen in Masha house.My hopes is that we see her with the boyfriend..maybe Masha go vacations the weekend and guest stays with house for her..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, rebliz said:

Looks like she is grater sleeper then Sophia

And we tought that was impossible😂.Hopefully she is a guest to stay or even the new roomate..Sophia first weeks was a lot of sleeping and then she got pretty active and less "sleepy",

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She have a very well shaped body and the breats implants actualy fits her perfectly nice,in my opinion one of th best looking girls i seen in Masha house.My hopes is that we see her with the boyfriend..maybe Masha go vacations the weekend and guest stays with house for her..

Not only on the weekend, but 3-4 months, just to rest the girl! 😂🙃🤪

• Haha 1