Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

¿Por qué no dejas de mirarla si te molesta tanto? deja de decirle a la gente qué hacer.

I don't look at it and it doesn't bother me, I resent the stupid, boring and interested comments of people like you! If you are so bothered by my comments and opinions why do you keep reading and above all why do you answer me? Do us all a favor and go back to your burrow...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Gudari said:

I don't look at it and it doesn't bother me, I resent the stupid, boring and interested comments of people like you! If you are so bothered by my comments and opinions why do you keep reading and above all why do you answer me? Do us all a favor and go back to your burrow...

I don't really care for your stupid comments. you are just a troll and you repeat yourself all the time. you just bring negativity, and have nothing interesting to say. nobody gives a damn about what you think, and what you want, so do not tell the tenant that they should leave the project as it's not up to you. I am sick and tired of reading your stupid comments. 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Realmente no me importan tus estúpidos comentarios. eres solo un troll y te repites todo el tiempo. solo traes negatividad y no tienes nada interesante que decir. a nadie le importa lo que pienses y lo que quieras, así que no le digas al inquilino que debe abandonar el proyecto, ya que no depende de ti. Estoy cansado de leer tus estúpidos comentarios. 

Well, not to care about my comments you seem to want to answer me always with the same theme... I'm not negative, I'm a realist that I see you confusing the terms... maybe you should go back to day care to be taught the alphabet... and finally I tell you that I'd rather be a troll than a bastard-licking like you! I hope you earn something from your defense to the tenants by disrespecting the opinions of others because otherwise it is very unfortunate...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1