Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

21 hours ago, Gudari said:

Well, not to care about my comments you seem to want to answer me always with the same theme... I'm not negative, I'm a realist that I see you confusing the terms... maybe you should go back to day care to be taught the alphabet... and finally I tell you that I'd rather be a troll than a bastard-licking like you! I hope you earn something from your defense to the tenants by disrespecting the opinions of others because otherwise it is very unfortunate...

you are not a realist , you are just a mean spirited , bitter person who leaves hateful and stupid comments. I responded to your nonsensical comments because I can't stand a troll like you who is bullying girls here. you probably get some sort of satisfaction from being mean and hateful towards tenants and repeating yourself. and I am not going to let you do that unchallenged. just quit being a thug and I will respect your opinion ! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

when mellisa kicked out that sexy young girl, she did horible mistake, since than the apt has gotten super duper boring. i think their time has come to an end.i'm definetely not gonna miss her 😄

yes i agree, Faye was really interesting to watch whith a great sexy body but you know it's Melissa the chief ! 

since Faye left i have pratically stopped watching this apartment, i am not interested by alexandra and the bf