TRIBUTE TO KOBE BRYANT

ipiratemedia

1978-2020

254605422_giphy(1).gif.db6b9dc2e3b292a34003cc10cd86974e.gif

It's not about his death; it's all about him. He had an awesome personality. Plus, an outstanding career. His family n' friends loved him. Imagine how the fans feel - hurt and imagine what the players are thinking. For years they have been hugging, high-fiving, and laughing. Kobe and Gianna and friends will be missed all over the world.

RIP - KOBE, GIANNA BRYANT AND THOSE UNFORTUNATE WHO PERISHED ALONGSIDE.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Very sad news about Kobe Bryant!!  Kobi and all involved, you will all be missed by your families and friends and I just wanted to say thank you for all you have given me over the years in your career.  The  basketball community will miss you more than you could imagine.  Rest in peace for all of you that were involved in this tragic event!!

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

"DEAR BASKETBALLKOBE BRYANT OSCAR WINNING VIDEO. 

Even though that brought tears to my eyes, I appreciate you showing us....he was some kind of player, husband, and father.  He and the others will be missed by all their loved ones!!

• Sad 1

unnamed.thumb.jpg.7181bf9da0e29537edc71a7591820e24.jpg

The sounds of silence are what the world is emotionally experiencing for everyone on board because it is Not every day; you lose a family of two or three, along with four other "poor souls." This Video I posted a while back. I cannot imagine or even describe a word on how to make things feel better because the reality of death is around the corner for us all!  05.gif.ac8ce963b636b31ff62cf8b1072d01a1.gif

LOSING A LOVED ONE  - BY I PIRATE MEDIA 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

long live legend Bryant! even if i don't know about him only by Media!because i don't follow any sports game except only the football and just the global ones!but i know so better a taste of loss is! Especially in a tragic accident! That pain will not heal in my heart and in any hearts except only when you meet your dearly ones, in some day in the sky!Uh really i don't  know what i can say more !no there any words can describe all that sadly feelings ..
 just long live legend Bryant.sure!the Basketball fans will never forgetting you..!🕯️🌹🦋🕯️

• Like 3