Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #8 January 2020

jugghead

9 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Il mio post riguardava Malia e non Leora. Tutto ciò che stavo proponendo era che Malia si sentisse a proprio agio nuda sdraiata sul letto a guardare il suo iPad. Non ho nemmeno presentato nulla di sessuale o volevo anche lei. Se Leora potesse aiutarla con questo, vedo perché Leora non poteva aiutarla. Quanto sopra è un sacco di schifo dato che non l'ho scritto o proposto. L'idea che Leora non dovrebbe aiutare la sua migliore amica non capisco questo punto di vista. L'altro punto è che esiste un mercato per quello che succede a Barcellona, potrebbe non essere quello che ti piace o io, ma sono sicuro che ad altri piaccia e non piace la nostra Leora. 

Good morning everyone kiss, Australian friend or I have not written my post well or you have not read it well ... I repeat it was not an attack on you or anyone ... Anyway I would not see anything wrong if Leora instructs Malia, but if happened this apartment would become like Barcelona which as many say here would not like ....
You can't have a full barrel and a drunk wife, ahhahaha

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Good morning everyone kiss, Australian friend or I have not written my post well or you have not read it well ... I repeat it was not an attack on you or anyone ... Anyway I would not see anything wrong if Leora instructs Malia, but if happened this apartment would become like Barcelona which as many say here would not like ....
You can't have a full barrel and a drunk wife, ahhahaha

I don't really think Aussie means to instruct her like Barcelona but only to tell her what her experience has been and guide her in some way. I would expect Malia would need that. Anyone would need a little help being in front of cameras 24/7 my Lady.😘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Non credo davvero che Aussie voglia istruirla come Barcellona, ma solo dirle quale è stata la sua esperienza e guidarla in qualche modo. Mi aspetto che Malia ne abbia bisogno. Chiunque avrebbe bisogno di un piccolo aiuto per essere davanti alle telecamere, 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7, mia signora. 😘

Yes I understood message from an Australian friend, I believe that my message was not translated well ahahha it was not understood well ...
Jugg excuse me but I don't think you need instructions to stay in front of the Cams, just a little exhibitionist character and drive away the shyness ... The best education is the habit ...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello...
I think the best thing that can happen is for Leora to spend some time in krasnoyark... hahaha
Maybe... that would make it easier for her to lose some weight... in these months, she's gained a lot of weight... I'm not saying she doesn't look good. It's just an observation...
and I also think that for many people, to be without Leora for a while, is good, so that many people, have a life of their own... don't live other people's lives... there are people who spend a lot of time looking at Leora, live Leora's life, and forget to live her life.. (including me)...hahaha

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I don't really think Aussie means to instruct her like Barcelona but only to tell her what her experience has been and guide her in some way. I would expect Malia would need that. Anyone would need a little help being in front of cameras 24/7 my Lady. 😘

Thank heavens jugghead, I had lost all hope that anyone would get it. I couldn't believe not one person trusted or believed in me!  I would have thought I have enough runs on the board to be respectful to this apartment and not turn it into a Barcelona apartment. To be honest I'm not too happy about it. Even my friends were saying I wanted some Barcelona stuff. What I've learnt from this I will keep to myself.

• Like 1

From the comments I've read these last few days... there's a little fear that this apartment will become a barcelona type apartment... that's not going to happen...
Leora is a very observant person, and she does not stop observing the rlc miniatures...she knows at all times which camera is in first place, and what they do, and so she observes what the public likes...she takes her job very seriously... 
Like many people today... she suffers from NOMOPHOBIA... the psychological reason why you can't stop looking at your mobile.
LEORAPHOBIA...addiction, that you are not able to stop looking at Leora...hahaha

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Gracias a Dios, jugghead, había perdido toda esperanza de que alguien lo entendiera. ¡No podía creer que ninguna persona confiara o creyera en mí! Pensé que tengo suficientes carreras en el tablero para ser respetuoso con este apartamento y no convertirlo en un apartamento en Barcelona. Para ser sincero, no estoy muy feliz por eso. Incluso mis amigos decían que quería algunas cosas de Barcelona. Lo que he aprendido de esto lo guardaré para mí.

Hello... Little by little, Leora is teaching her how to behave in front of a camera, how to be sexy, changing clothes is a start, and using less and less clothes, it's a sign that Malia is behaving more fluently in front of a camera...

• Like 4