B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

8 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

If you mean by " stop wasting their money " to unsubscribe or not renewed to RLC, I'm in, but how can we do that?, if RLC customers stop paying them, they will start respecting their customers, we paid for Blair plastic surgery, we paid for many many girls came to Spain for vacation and most of the time they are out, or when they are home they are doing nothing, we paid for Irma to rejoin Barca flat, and wearing her pijamas all the day, Nelly and Boghdan doing some sort of business in Spain, and going home very often to do a fake show, I think at this moment I'm typing, only Monica is doing well!, apart from that, all the other girls in Spain are on real vacation paid by us " customers " , but what really irritate me at this stage is Irma and her out of home all the time, and when home writting something in her book or cacluting something, she should have been kicked out with Kristy and the other girl I don't even remember her name. however if you have a plan to " make some people to stop wasting their hard earned money " , let me know, I'm willing to help, since RLC management not respecting their customers any more, thanks.

Deadly, all we can do is encourage people to stop wasting their money by pointing out all the flaws that go along with RLC.  RLC is a storefront for something much more lucrative on the outside of these apartments, yet the subscribers can't see that.  Irma and Ilona were in the living room of B2 several years ago when Ilona told Irma and I quote "in 10 more years and we won't have to worry about it anymore" end of quote.  There is a lot more that meets the eye than what you can ever see on RLC.

There are those people that think bringing guys into the GOV's is a good thing.  That by bringing guys in that it somehow, all of a sudden, makes it become more real.  RLC is a glorified cam site and that is all it's ever going to be.  The actors are all paid and nothing is done for free within the walls of any of these apartments.  In a movie cast you have the main actors, the tenants of RLC, the rest of the people that show up are the extra's.

The more people we can get to stop wasting their money on RLC, the more RLC will have to change to stay alive.  The change is needed to provide acceptable content because what they are providing today is a BAD JOKE to their subscribers.  The middle of this month will be 3 years that I haven't spent a dime on RLC and dryness will continue until I read where RLC has truly changed and is now providing good content like they used to when they first started out.  Help me all you can Deadly, keep pointing out what you don't like and maybe some of the subscribers will understand our mission and join in!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Deadly, all we can do is encourage people to stop wasting their money by pointing out all the flaws that go along with RLC.  RLC is a storefront for something much more lucrative on the outside of these apartments, yet the subscribers can't see that.  Irma and Ilona were in the living room of B2 several years ago when Ilona told Irma and I quote "in 10 more years and we won't have to worry about it anymore" end of quote.  There is a lot more that meets the eye than what you can ever see on RLC.

There are those people that think bringing guys into the GOV's is a good thing.  That by bringing guys in that it somehow, all of a sudden, makes it become more real.  RLC is a glorified cam site and that is all it's ever going to be.  The actors are all paid and nothing is done for free within the walls of any of these apartments.  In a movie cast you have the main actors, the tenants of RLC, the rest of the people that show up are the extra's.

The more people we can get to stop wasting their money on RLC, the more RLC will have to change to stay alive.  The change is needed to provide acceptable content because what they are providing today is a BAD JOKE to their subscribers.  The middle of this month will be 3 years that I haven't spent a dime on RLC and dryness will continue until I read where RLC has truly changed and is now providing good content like they used to when they first started out.  Help me all you can Deadly, keep pointing out what you don't like and maybe some of the subscribers will understand our mission and join in!

I totally agree with every single word you wrote, I'll start with myself by not renewing, what makes me sad is that they were at some point doing well, when some guys used to visit the girls in Barca apartments, I can't deny that it was good, I thought by that time that RLC started thinking to respect the customers who paid, however I'm in with you, I'll always write about the negative point they are doing while the guys are paying them, and thank you for the deep explanation you wrote....

• Like 1

If anyone from RLC read here, you should add a poll to your website, every time a girl leaves Barca apartments, or even before renewing for any of them, ask your customers first if they are happy with her stay or not, and if you should bring her back to rejoin the project or not.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

I totally agree with every single word you wrote, I'll start with myself by not renewing, what makes me sad is that they were at some point doing well, when some guys used to visit the girls in Barca apartments, I can't deny that it was good, I thought by that time that RLC started thinking to respect the customers who paid, however I'm in with you, I'll always write about the negative point they are doing while the guys are paying them, and thank you for the deep explanation you wrote....

Let me make something clear about guys visiting the GOV apartments...I have never had a problem with guys visiting the GOV apartments as long as they are there for a short visit and they keep to themselves with the girl they are visiting.  The problem I have with guys visiting is when they are there and they can't keep to themselves, that is where I have a problem.

Thanks for the kind words Deadly and thanks for trying to make a change by not renewing!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

If anyone from RLC read here, you should add a poll to your website, every time a girl leaves Barca apartments, or even before renewing for any of them, ask your customers first if they are happy with her stay or not, and if you should bring her back to rejoin the project or not.

That's a good point but that will never happen with RLC.

How long was B1 UM for today?  I personally don't know but I would suspect for at least 3 to 6 hours which is 2 to 5 hours longer than they needed to be.  The UM times within RLC is a huge slap in the face to their customers but RLC doesn't care so what difference does it make!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's a good point but that will never happen with RLC.

How long was B1 UM for today?  I personally don't know but I would suspect for at least 3 to 6 hours which is 2 to 5 hours longer than they needed to be.  The UM times within RLC is a huge slap in the face to their customers but RLC doesn't care so what difference does it make!! 

Again you are right, I don't know how it works in this forum, but if you know someone from the admins, we can request some sort of poll here, for example " customers satisfaction of services " for RLC, with a space to add a comment or suggest, then we can forward the link to RLC to see how their customers think about them and their service, may be they'll start considering if they come to know that there are decent number of customers are willing to cancel the subscription or not renewing till they change their style of management!, it's a sort of speak up...

1 minute ago, deadly_devil said:

Again you are right, I don't know how it works in this forum, but if you know someone from the admins, we can request some sort of poll here, for example " customers satisfaction of services " for RLC, with a space to add a comment or suggest, then we can forward the link to RLC to see how their customers think about them and their service, may be they'll start considering if they come to know that there are decent number of customers are willing to cancel the subscription or not renewing till they change their style of management!, it's a sort of speak up...

I've been a member of this forum for a very long time and I can assure you that RLC reads this forum and is quite aware of what some people think about how they are running their business.  Here's the catch though, as long as they are reading the negative comments by some but their subscription base stays the same, they think there is not a problem because it doesn't affect the bottom line and that is money!!  Until their pocketbooks are affected nothing will ever change!!

As for a poll about how they are doing, that really wouldn't show you anything because there are too many diehard, RLC can do no wrong, fans that will always continue to subscribe for fear of losing the one and only thing that keeps their hearts ticking and that's RLC!!

• Like 1